GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Sticking by this guy who made a fool of her. Agreeing that his infidelity is something they could agree on? WTF? Foolish woman. Wonder what she will do when he is sent off to prison. No more gravy train.

I was hoping she would come to her senses, but apparently not. Sticking by this guy who made a fool of her. Agreeing that his infidelity is something they could agree on? WTF? Foolish woman. Wonder what she will do when he is sent off to prison. No more gravy train.

I think he promised her the gravy train would continue as long as she doesnt remember very much during her testimony.

It's very sad. She apparently has given up her relationship with her sister over this. I don't get it. Perhaps when he is convicted, Shay can see.... What he did to her. Humiliated her publically, used her for so many things, that she seems oblivions to now.

I think he promised her the gravy train would continue as long as she doesnt remember very much during her testimony.

LOL, he may have promised her that... but DUH! He will be on trial again for a double murder. Um, I think the gravy train is over no matter what she says or doesn't say. I am puzzled.. I read something today that said the Saints haven't even suspended him yet. I'll have to find a link....

Shayanna Jenkins Testifies About Aaron Hernandez's Infidelity

"That included infidelity," she said.

Asked by prosecutors if that included Hernandez having a sexual relationship with their babysitter, Jenkins replied, "I guess so... That's not something that I know happened.

"In all honesty, he's a grown man," she added, when asked about Hernandez's marijuana use. "You can't tell a grown man what to do. I accepted the fact that he would grow up and mature in time. That's something I was willing to wait on."

Hernandez watched Jenkins intently for much of her testimony, but she didn't look at him.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...ancee-Set-to-Resume-Testimony--297974951.html

LOL, he may have promised her that... but DUH! He will be on trial again for a double murder. Um, I think the gravy train is over no matter what she says or doesn't say. I am puzzled.. I read something today that said the Saints haven't even suspended him yet. I'll have to find a link....

maybe the Saints didnt but the Patriots did. LOL

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenh...-of-aaron-hernandez-as-the-right-thing-to-do/

“The New England Patriots have announced the release of tight end Aaron Hernandez following his arrest in the investigation of a homicide last week in North Attleboro, Mass.

So here is the video of Shayanna carrying the box out of the house. About 30 seconds in you can get a good feeling for the size of the box. Does anyone know if 20-35 pounds of pot in small boxes would fit into this size of a box?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEf0uHZKEfk

So here is the video of Shayanna carrying the box out of the house. About 30 seconds in you can get a good feeling for the size of the box. Does anyone know if 20-35 pounds of pot in small boxes would fit into this size of a box?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEf0uHZKEfk

No I don't think it will fit. There have been a few pictures of what 35 lbs of weed looks like and it's too much. I think there were boxes of guns and ammo. Ammo is heavy. There may have been some weed in there but not pounds worth IMO.

No I don't think it will fit. There have been a few pictures of what 35 lbs of weed looks like and it's too much. I think there were boxes of guns and ammo. Ammo is heavy. There may have been some weed in there but not pounds worth IMO.

Agreed, that much pot would need a much larger container. Besides, I thought Odin was AH's "blunt man" who rolled and gave him the smokes (remember the pic of them stacked like a box?), presumably so AH didn't have to keep a supply of it at his home? AH certainly seemed to smoke a lot of it and would have had to keep a dangerous amount of it handy, I'd think.

IMO I don't think 35 lbs. (her weight estimate today) would fit. I grabbed a still from the video so we can get a better look at the box size and am posting a photo of what just 10 lbs. of marijuana looks like. (The marijuana photo is from a PD bust that has nothing to do with the AH case and is used only as an example http://bit.ly/1IgjEfm.)

Also, I believe when the defense attorney was questioning her today, it was brought up that during her GJ testimony she estimated the box weighed 20-25 lbs. I don't think even 20 lbs. of marijuana would fit in that box but I guess it might be possible though if the marijuana was in what's called "bricks" and highly condensed :dunno:.

I agree with collette that there was probably some weed as well as weapon(s) & ammo.

l6Ni1Sn.png
Xekvnuw.png

Just for reference adding this video link (Aaron Hernandez Trial Day 37 - Part 4) ... at 11:20 mark defense is questioning her about GJ testimony & her weight estimate of the box at that time versus the weight estimate she gave today.
http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2488261/videos/82177388

So where in the timeline did he gather all of that together in the box? Does anyone know the State's theory on that?

So where in the timeline did he gather all of that together in the box? Does anyone know the State's theory on that?

I think he put the gun in that box the night after the murder, when they showed video of him outside of the basement holding a gun. I think it was probably the place were he kept ammo and maybe another gun or two. (When he wasn't packing it on his person)

I think he put the gun in that box the night after the murder, when they showed video of him outside of the basement holding a gun. I think it was probably the place were he kept ammo and maybe another gun or two. (When he wasn't packing it on his person)

I think that part of the illegal stuff was behind the screen of the tv for a bit though, right? He texted her about it. And how would he know to put all the illegal stuff in the box (guns, ammo, weed) before he had even gotten arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper