GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 47s48 seconds ago
In video, headlights seen passing by in corner, outside the store #AaronHernandez

No cross, this witness is excused.

They've showed video from 2 business on JD Blvd of a car going north towards the murder site but no video from those businesses of the car going south.
I presume it went out another way

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 3m3 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez interesting moment btwn Mom/son: w/o jury present, she leans over bar btwn them,takes his hand in hers, kisses his hand

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian · 5m5 minutes ago
Brief recess between witnesses. #AaronHernandez just shared a smile and laugh with his mother.

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 4m4 minutes ago
INSIDE COURTROOM: #AaronHernandez remains in court during recess. He smiles and laughs w/ mom. She leans over rail to get w/i inches of him.

What could possibly be funny? :waitasec:

Brief recess right now.

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 1m1 minute ago
INSIDE THE COURTROOM: During the break #AaronHernandez was discussing "seven foot cells" with his mom. Laughing so much he put face in hands.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m1 minute ago
#AaronHernandez conversing, smiling w/his mother, aunt, uncles while jury is away from courtroom

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian · 1m1 minute ago
#AaronHernandez is all smiles and laughs with his family during this break. They're sitting in the front row, behind him.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 4m4 minutes ago
Sounds like we're about to go back into session. Only about 1/2 hour left today of testimony #AaronHernandez

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian · 3m3 minutes ago
Court back in session. Next witness heads security at another biz at N. Attleboro industrial park. Expecting more video. #AaronHernandez

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Next Witness. #94 Michael Charatte. Works as head of security for a metal refinery in N. Attleboro. #AaronHernandez -RK

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 5m5 minutes ago
NOW ON THE STAND: Michael Charette - he's in charge of security at a precious medals company in N. Attleboro industrial park.#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
On courtroom monitor, we're looking at overhead aerial pic of N Attleboro Industrial Park area #AaronHernandez

Video about to be shown to jury showing vehicle passing by in the industrial park in early-morning hours of 6/17/13 #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 7m7 minutes ago
On CR monitor: looking at exterior of Metalor, northeast, overlooking parking lot outside, Corliss Landing in background #AaronHernandez

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 6m6 minutes ago
This surveillance footage - taken after 3 am on June 17, 2013 - is as clear as we've seen today. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
still looking at video outside Metalor, time stamp now around 3:27 a.m. on 6/17/13 #AaronHernandez

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 1m1 minute ago
A pair of lights goes quickly through the frame. Witness is not allowed to answer questions regarding where it went. #AaronHernandez

They've showed video from 2 business on JD Blvd of a car going north towards the murder site but no video from those businesses of the car going south.

ETA: video from Metalor, the business at the corner where JD Blvd make a 90 degree turn shows the car not going out the same side.
Went into the murder site at approx 3:32 and left at 3:35

The one on now did show the car leave again. He killed him within a few minutes of getting there.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 7m7 minutes ago
In the video, faint image of a vehicle passes by in background, headlights on. No way to tell make or model #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 6m6 minutes ago
Time stamp when vehicle appears is 3:32 a.m. on 6/17/13 #AaronHernandez

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 7m7 minutes ago
We can briefly see a car drive by at 3:31.35. Very difficult to see what kind of car, just a light in the distance. #AaronHernandez -RK

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
We see a car coming back at 3:35:41am on June 17, 2013. If its the same car, 4 minutes elapsed. Enough time to kill? #AaronHernandez -RK

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
Now seeing video from another camera outside Metalor, overlooking parking lot. Time stamp 3:25 a.m. 6/171/3 #AaronHernandez

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
Here are the two shots where prosecutors say #AaronHernandez' Altima enters/exits ind. park. Headlights visible. -RK

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Wow. No cross of this witness.

Done for the day.

Tomorrow will be a full day.

I would be so freakin angry at my son if he shot one man in the face and was on trial for 3 murders. I wouldn't be laughing and yukking it up in court, in front of the murder victims mother and loved ones. Keepin it classy Hernandez family.

I would be so sad too that my son, who had made a very successful life for himself with a huge career and wonderful baby and wife, and had made it out of the hood, had thrown it all away over nothing. Literally no reason for these killings. NONE.

Seeing AH driving the victim just minutes from the crime scene is pretty damning. What is their defense going to be? Some other thugs rolled up on them and grabbed Lloyd out of the car and shot him? :rolleyes:

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 · 18h18 hours ago
New: Prosecution says #AaronHernandez paid off cousin Tanya Singleton for her silence based on taped jailhouse calls.

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev · 3m3 minutes ago
Day 29 of the #AaronHernandez trial is expected to start in about 30 minutes. Not sure who is up next. More surveillance video? @FOXSports1

At #FallRiver Superior Court today for Day 29 of the #AaronHernandez trial today.

Its a full day today.

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 3m3 minutes ago
Fiancee could show #AaronHernandez’s ‘consciousness of guilt’ https://www.bostonherald.com/node/1064785968 via @bostonherald

From the link above:

Prosecutors said they had reason to believe that the shoes still were there because, during a recorded telephone conversation on Dec. 13, 2013, Jenkins admitted to Hernandez that she “thought about moving your shoes to give me more room but I mean, I left them.”

The logical inference: The shoes were there, but at some point during the next 11 months, Jenkins hid them.

McCauley said this instance, tied in with a list of other occasions where Jenkins may have hid or destroyed evidence, suggests that Hernandez had a “consciousness of guilt.”

Under Massachusetts law, that’s a pretty powerful assertion

I can't wait until she is on the stand. :great:

Seeing AH driving the victim just minutes from the crime scene is pretty damning. What is their defense going to be? Some other thugs rolled up on them and grabbed Lloyd out of the car and shot him? :rolleyes:

I thought that was pretty damning too. I was surprised there was no cross. Nothing. I thought for sure they would at least say that you can't tell what kind of car it was or some other excuse. Weird. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025