GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday is my guess too - but earlier would be sure be welcomed!

So...Friday for Hernandez, Monday for Arias - whatever will we do after that?!

Off topic, but is the Arias sentencing going to be televised/streamed? Is Monday the sentencing for her or something else?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: recs just show texts sent at particular time [no content], Garsh overrules defense objection, allows record in
Apr. 8, 2015
============
:thud: she ruled for the prosecution

Wait, so does that mean they are going to see the "I"m with nfl" text?

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett 4m4 minutes ago
Attorneys and IT guy discussing laptop for jurors to help watch video evidence. But concern about access to wi-fi.#AaronHernandez #7news

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett 3m3 minutes ago
Courthouse IT guy says he's shutting down wi-fi for this part of courthouse. #AaronHernandez #7News

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

also, discussion about turning wifi off to keep jurors offline; they will have laptop during deliberations to review evidence, but no phones

uh oh :scared:

there goes our life line

i bet there's a mad stampede of reporters heading to the other end of the courthouse :floorlaugh:

Wait, so does that mean they are going to see the "I"m with nfl" text?

no..........it is redacted............but they will still get all the ones surrounding it and the time of the nfl one........

that sets the time of the murder......

They have so much evidence to go through, so I'm predicting Friday as well. Maybe after lunch Friday?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

all parties report they're satisfied w/laptop that will be in jury room; clerk says note will say laptop to be used 4 viewing exhibits only

:waiting:

sooooo

how's it goin'? :D

(i hate verdict watch) :floorlaugh:

well..........i have my wireless headphones on and one stream i have tweets on makes a slight sound so HOPEFULLY i'll hear it.......

i'm also carrying this laptop around like a crazy woman.........so c'mon everyone....

let's all go get some lunch in the hive........

oh wait .......

heard something...........

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

attys, Lloyd family back in court
Apr. 8, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Shaneah Jenkins seated next to Ursula Ward in courtroom.
----------

:rose: god love 'em

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Court still trying to work out giving laptop to jury to see videos WIFI disabled to avoid accessing internet @lauradolancnn
Apr. 8, 2015
---------
oh good grief :mad:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh back, she received note from jury, re: issue of list of exhibits

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan says jury should not receive exhibit list; they should determine themselves what's in photos

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan says jury should not receive exhibit list; they should determine themselves what's in photos

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley says list would at least help jurors identify particular areas in photos

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan says he's amenable to list as long as it doesnt describe "in any way, shape, or form" what's in a photo

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh has stepped off bench, attys on both sides to discuss parameters of exhibit list

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez and Sultan looking over paperwork at defense table

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Garsh tells attys to work something out and if they can't she will tell jury "There is no such list" #AaronHernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member