Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurel J. Sweet‏ @Laurel_Sweet
Locke is now being kept waiting - and you know that's not good.
#AaronHernandez

Locke is now being kept waiting - and you know that's not good.
#AaronHernandez

I cant find this part being streamed anywhere...darn

Travis Andersen‏ @TAGlobe
Sullivan back he's arguing the bad acts motions #AaronHernandez

Sullivan: "We have video" of the Vevo shooting. Bradley grabbed a gun from a car after he was shot in the groin. #AaronHernandez

Cathy‏ @courtchatter
#AaronHernandez - Info on Vevo shooting. Defense wants this "prior bad act" to come in. (link: http://www.courant.com/news/connect...exander-bradley-sentenced-20170109-story.html) courant.com/news/connectic…

Cathy‏ @courtchatter
#AaronHernandez - Judge will view video of Vevo shooting to determine if conduct was similar enough to this case to be admissible.

Cathy‏ @courtchatter
#AaronHernandez - Judge Locke: The fact of conviction IS admissible, but will rule on details tomorrow morning.

Locke: Bradley's convictions are in but the underlying facts, video remain to be decided. #AaronHernandez

Here's Part 5~~
https://youtu.be/WVyAZsmrwsc

Me thinks Baez isn't too happy with such damning testimony... Of course he'll try to claim it was actually Bradley who did that double murder. Course, Bradley getting shot in the head by AH may taint such a concept??

Hi all,
I have not had time to watch yet but thank you for the updates.
I also just seem to have a hard time ever looking at Baez face again for any length of time.

Hi all,
I have not had time to watch yet but thank you for the updates.
I also just seem to have a hard time ever looking at Baez face again for any length of time.

I know what you mean about having to look at Baez's smirking face.

The good thing about this trial, so far, is that Judge Locke shuts Baez down whenever he tries to shuck and jive. This judge ain't having it--:denied:

They became friends. They smoked a lot. They played video games a lot. They partied a lot together. They also provided something for the other. Hernandez allowed Bradley into his orbit of superstardom. Bradley gave Hernandez undeniable street toughness that he always coveted. Bradley was true gangster. He was also the rare peer who didn’t need his money.

They also shared an unexpected level of depth. Hernandez, for all his tough-guy posturing, grew up in a two-parent, middle-class home, and had the gift of a chameleon. He went to college for three years. He could act like a ****, but he was smart and well spoken. So, too, was Bradley, who from the witness stand offered a large vocabulary. In his testimony, a car was a “vehicle,” a house was a “residence” and a gun was a “firearm.” Aaron Hernandez was “Mr. Hernandez.” He used legal jargon. Notes of his entered into evidence displayed admirable penmanship.

At one point he described issuing Hernandez a death threat this way: “I expressed my feeling to him about how I wanted to handle the situation,” Bradley said.
Bradley has served over three years of his five-year sentence and claims he is now a different person, eager to get out and be a good father for his three children. Perhaps he means it. Hernandez will have no such chance at redemption, his daughter will grow up without him around.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fractu...t-in-bone-chilling-court-scene-012208774.html

Long, but good article. Worth a read.

If Locke allows Bradley's Vevo shooting in, will that open the door to allow AH's murder conviction of Odin Lloyd in?

From kadydid23's post #583....

[ WHAT?????? He threw the gun out the window???---then how did his friend end up with it in their car trunk?]

Yeah, I watched this last night. What's up with that? Is it the same gun? Is that why there were no prints/DNA on the gun found in the car linking to AH because it was a different gun?

this Vevo Lounge history is a real can of worms...I doubt Judge will let it in...listening to it now...at first I was impressed with Sullivan now I am left wondering how he can teach at Harvard Law School with speaking skills like I am hearing. Is he just tap dancing and making it up as he goes or is are his oratory skills this bad? Is he going to do the cross and just arguing the law now for Baez who really does not know much about constitutional law...only the low life version of a guy who gets ****s off...but at that he i good.

Suffolk Co DA has been there for Bradley's testimony...

Travis Andersen‏ @TAGlobe
Conley's here for the second straight day, seated in the front row #AaronHernandez

Getting ready for day two...

If Locke allowed Bradley's Vevo shooting in, he would also have to allow AH's conviction of Odin Lloyd's murder.

After sleeping on it, Judge Jeffrey Locke has decided to keep out details and video of the Hartford incident, as well. #AaronHernandez

Reason being, Locke said he would have to allow prosecutors to tell jury that #AaronHernandez is already serving life for another murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141