Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m1 minute ago
On the stand: Mass State Police Trooper John Moran, who investigated Lloyd murder
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 55s56 seconds ago
Moran talking about evidence found at the Lloyd crime scene, & Ortiz's fingerprints being found on rental Nissan
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 10m10 minutes ago
Moran met w/Ortiz at Bristol, Connecticut probation department
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
Asked to describe Ortiz, Moran says he seemed 'normal, 'he seemed fine,' relaxed, had no difficulty understanding English
#aaronhernandez

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
.@MassStatePolice officer: Carlos Ortiz seemed relaxed, clear & engaged in conversation throughout 3 hr long interview. @wpri12

Moran reading aloud the Miranda rights Ortiz was read before his interview; says Ortiz signed form, raised no objections
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 59s60 seconds ago
during interview w/Ortiz, Moran says he spoke in normal tone of voice (to make point Ortiz wasn't coerced into statement)
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 53s53 seconds ago
Moran says he confronted Ortiz w/pictures & video of him w/Hernandez & Wallace at gas station, AH house
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 56s57 seconds ago
Moran: I' wasn't yelling, but I was being firm'
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 52s53 seconds ago
Moran: Ortiz was adamant at first that he went to an apartment that night, was never at the crime scene or AH house
#Aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 44s44 seconds ago
Moran: as interview progressed, Ortiz admitted to being in car, picking up Lloyd in Boston, going to the crime scene, being at AH house

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago
Moran: "I asked him point blank did you shoot Odin Lloyd?" Ortiz responded No
#AaronHernandez

Ortiz denied being in the rental car, even as Moran told him about the prints in the car & the white towel at the scene
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 50s51 seconds ago
Ortiz told Moran 6/17/13 - date of the murder - was the first time he had met Odin Lloyd
#AaronHernandez

Moran: For more than 2 hours, he denied any involvement, being with AH, being in rental car, going to Boston
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 53s54 seconds ago
Moran now talking about foorprint impressions at the crime scene
#AaronHernandez

At the end of the interview, Ortiz was not arrested, but he was detained on a different probation matter in Connecticut
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 51s52 seconds ago
Moran saying he told Ortiz to be cooperative, says Ortiz willingly spoke w/him
#Aaronhernandez

Moran: Ortiz willingly talked, told him something like, "If I thought I had done anything wrong, I would want an attorney'
#Aaronhernandez

Moran saying Ortiz did not demand to speak with an attorney during the interview
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 51s51 seconds ago
Moran: We wanted to give him (Ortiz) all the info we had to overwhelm him w/the truth so he would tell the truth
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 4m4 minutes ago
Moran says he told Ortiz that the DA didn't believe his story, and that Ortiz agreed to take a polygraph test
#aaronhernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 44s44 seconds ago
Moran: Ortiz a few times said he wanted to help them, along with helping himself
#AaronHernandez

Ortiz told Moran that #AaronHernandez had threatened to get him through his children

Ortiz told Moran that #AaronHernandez had threatened to get him through his children

I didn't think I could dislike AH any more than I already do, but .....:furious:

Moran now being questioned by Ortiz' attorney, John Connors
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 6m6 minutes ago
ICYMI: Moran said that Ortiz told him #AaronHernandez made a veiled threat, that AH said he could get to Ortiz through his children

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 45s45 seconds ago
Connors saying Moran told Ortiz something like, "I'm glad to see you're alive" when he saw him in Bristol, CT
#aaronhernandez

OHHHHHHHH Now I get it---these two are going to throw AH under the bus and blame the whole thing on him...they are victims too

Connors: Interview w/Ortiz began around 2:30 p.m., but Ortiz didn't sign waiver of counsel until 8:12 p.m.
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 57s58 seconds ago
Connors saying that Moran told Ortiz that his DNA was found on the white towel; at AH trial, witnesses said there was no DNA on the towel

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 52s53 seconds ago
Moran told Ortiz he was gonna be the 'patsie,' the 'throwaway guy,' - Connors suggesting Ortiz was manipulated
#aaronhernandez

OHHHHHHHH Now I get it---these two are going to throw AH under the bus and blame the whole thing on him...they are victims too

I'm sure they're going to try, but with Mass' joint venture law, I doubt they'll have much luck.

Moran made reference to Boston murders to Ortiz, says he suspected at the time that Lloyd's murder was somehow related
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 54s55 seconds ago
Moran intimated to Ortiz that he had no money, but that #AaronHernandez & Wallace had cash & could get good lawyers

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 49s50 seconds ago
Moran believed #Aaronhernandez to be the gunman, and that AH needed 'a sucker' to take the fall

Moran told Ortiz #AaronHernandez & Wallace would pin Odin Lloyd's murder on him, would use him as a patsy

Moran told Ortiz the Odin Lloyd murder was 'because of the Boston *****,'
#AaronHernandez

Moran told Ortiz, "I know you're not a gun guy"
#AaronHernandez

Ortiz motion hearing ended with Moran still on the stand, will pick back up next Tuesday
#AaronHernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member