MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping he would be back in his cell by the time the eater bunny came.

[video=twitter;852611990606499840]https://twitter.com/Byron_Barnett/status/852611990606499840[/video]

^ let's hope he just jinxed himself

oops :silly:
[video=twitter;852615534072008704]https://twitter.com/Byron_Barnett/status/852615534072008704[/video]

^ let's hope he just jinxed himself

:laughing: Personally I wouldn't have said anything. Maybe he was asked and that was his answer. But after the last question and everyone speculating was almost verdict, they are having some holdouts one way or other. JMHOI

:laughing: Personally I wouldn't have said anything. Maybe he was asked and that was his answer. But after the last question and everyone speculating was almost verdict, they are having some holdouts one way or other. JMHOI

there has to be holdouts or they would have closed this out. This is not fun for them.

there has to be holdouts or they would have closed this out. This is not fun for them.

And considering all the scary ****s we have seen, it has to be scary too. That foreperson aint got a clue (well maybe she does). I hope that people do as instructed by the judge, but in today social media 24/7 news unless sequestered I don't believe it. Sorry.

I have to admit this, and I have thought about it in several trials. I really think I would be very very tempted to look up some things on line if I was a juror. I KNOW it is wrong, just sayin....

ITA....At this point I'm starting to think they are going to hang.

ITA....At this point I'm starting to think they are going to hang.

I watched an interview with jury members from his last trial. They said they were all pretty much in agreement from the beginning and yet it took them 7 days of deliberating to render a verdict.

Look at it this way----if there's a hung jury, there may be a retrial, in which case we can all watch the riveting testimony of Mr. Pierre again.

I have to admit this, and I have thought about it in several trials. I really think I would be very very tempted to look up some things on line if I was a juror. I KNOW it is wrong, just sayin....

I bet you would have looked in the box-----that was in the black garbage bag--- that Shay can't remember where she disposed of it, too.

And so would have I.

And so did she.

Disgusting.

I have a question for you all who are good at trials.

Is life without parole really just that in Massachusetts? I think I remember criminals getting out on that sentance but they might have been juviniles at the time of the crime??
Yes it is...thankfully (but Hernandez thinks he is going to win his appeal from the Lloyd case...and get acquitted in this case, and then acquitted in a retrial of the Lloyd case jf it ever went back to trial so he will be free soon...wishful thinking )

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

I think they ARE having court. And there will be a verdict because I will be off work and out of pocket. :gaah: Closed Monday, though, for the marathon, I think.
Floating holiday for the state...Monday is closed for Marathon Monday...that means two 3 day weekends for those stuck in court tomorrow working (except probably the jurors)

Though how could you be a juror and not have heard of Aaron Hernandez, know his history, not know what has been reported on SM, in the news, etc? It was covered all day on every channel when he was arrested, when evidence was found, his history with AB, the possible/eventual link to this case...

The media has devoured this story...add in all of the Patriots disgrace (return your Hernandez jersey day at Foxboro), let's see what players, Kraft, Belechick might say...(no comment)...how about fans...? New England (Boston) is diehard about sports...my child was 4 when she saw this all say and now at 8 still remembers AH as the killer Patriot (we keep reminding it is EX Patriot because Brady likes people who are not killers and Gronk is better)

Though how could you be a juror and not have heard of Aaron Hernandez, know his history, not know what has been reported on SM, in the news, etc? It was covered all day on every channel when he was arrested, when evidence was found, his history with AB, the possible/eventual link to this case...

The media has devoured this story...add in all of the Patriots disgrace (return your Hernandez jersey day at Foxboro), let's see what players, Kraft, Belechick might say...(no comment)...how about fans...? New England (Boston) is diehard about sports...my child was 4 when she saw this all say and now at 8 still remembers AH as the killer Patriot (we keep reminding it is EX Patriot because Brady likes people who are not killers and Gronk is better)

Sure, I agree that they probably know he is in prison for murder already. I am just saying that if I was a juror, I'd probably really want to know what kind of evidence there was in the Odin trial.

I'd want to know if he was railroaded, and was an innocent victim, OR was there convincing evidence that put him behind bars. I think it would greatly affect my level of 'reasonable doubt' in this case.

Good morning all!

I'll be ready at 4pm EDT - I hope! Set my alarm on for 15 minutes before start, so I won't be late!

See you all then! Hoping this IS the day for the verdict!! And of course - it to be GUILTY!!

:wave:

For those who are questioning why this verdict is taking so long, please watch the interview of the jurors from his last trial after the verdict was announced... Something to do while waiting for this verdict. 18mins.

https://youtu.be/v9WPTfRGUJU

Interesting that they kept saying they were not supposed to speculate, but isn't that what Baez told this jury to do during his closing?

(In the beginning of this video, it looks scrambled but the audio is clear, then it clears up)

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
1 hour ago
day six of #jury #deliberations in #AaronHernandez trial. Jury in prior case rendered verdict on day seven.

attachment.php

I see no reason for him to be smiling, but that's just me!

Attachments

• Hernandez.jpg
    Hernandez.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 58
Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
2 mins ago
Leontire Kenney Baden & Haggan are in. #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Sullivan is also in #AaronHernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online