MA - Alleged Serial Rapist, Attorney Matthew Nilo, 35, Arrested Due To Genetic Genealogy, 2023 June 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that the Karen Read trial is over, I’m hoping more focus will be brought back to this. Is anyone else perplexed as much as I am as to why we are going on a year of just, nothing?

Yes I’m double commenting because I’m hoping to catch more attention on this. Sorry I am not sorry.

I knew the next time I commented here, I better be somewhat useful.

Today on my lunch, I decided I was going to reach out to news outlets in Boston. I first called the Boston Herald and the woman agreed that “it’s been a minute” since hearing anything about Matthew Nilo. She tried looking at the docket and was unable to load it. She ended our conversation assuring me that they will cover him when he goes to trial next. K,thanks.

Next I left a message for the newsroom for one of their local news outlets. Boston has MANY, I found out - I will edit this later and include what station it was.

THEN I called NBC Boston and spoke with a woman named Debbie on their news team who was beyond helpful/engaging about what information she did know. She right away said “Oh Matthew Nilo is absolutely on my radar and I promise he won’t be forgotten.” He has had a few pre trial things happen which his defense hadn’t produced the evidence for. I wanted to ask if it was records of his mental health but didn’t think of it.

He is due back in court July 11th, 2024. If I don’t see an update off of their news site after July 11th, Debbie said to contact her back.

Woooooop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling
Back