Still Missing MA - Ana Walshe, 39, allegedly left home, may have been dismembered, Cohasset, Jan 2023 *husband indicted* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's true too. I just don't know why he would search about divorce unless he intended to make that move.
IF that search about "best state to divorce for a man" was made while she was still alive, I might think he was pondering whether he should accept her request to divorce but insist they do it in X state where he would be more lightly affected.

But if that search happened after she was dead then I'm baffled too.

“Walshe's Lawyer Issues Statement​

Tracy Miner, who is representing Brian Walshe, issued the following statement:

"It is easy to charge a crime and even easier to say a person committed that crime. It is a much more difficult thing to prove it, which we will see if the prosecution can do. I am not going to comment on the evidence, first because I am going to try this case in the court and not in the media. Second, because I haven't been provided with any evidence by the prosecution. In my experience, where, as here, the prosecution leaks so called evidence to the press before they provide it to me, their case isn't that strong. When they have a strong case, they give me everything as soon as possible. We shall see what they have and what evidence is admissible in court, where the case will ultimately be decided.

Although it is probably fruitless, I ask that you not inundate my office, my home or my cell phone with media requests. I will not be giving any media interviews or comments. I intend to win this case in court, not in the media, which has already tried and convicted Mr. Walshe."”

“Walshe's Lawyer Issues Statement​

Tracy Miner, who is representing Brian Walshe, issued the following statement:

"It is easy to charge a crime and even easier to say a person committed that crime. It is a much more difficult thing to prove it, which we will see if the prosecution can do. I am not going to comment on the evidence, first because I am going to try this case in the court and not in the media. Second, because I haven't been provided with any evidence by the prosecution. In my experience, where, as here, the prosecution leaks so called evidence to the press before they provide it to me, their case isn't that strong. When they have a strong case, they give me everything as soon as possible. We shall see what they have and what evidence is admissible in court, where the case will ultimately be decided.

Although it is probably fruitless, I ask that you not inundate my office, my home or my cell phone with media requests. I will not be giving any media interviews or comments. I intend to win this case in court, not in the media, which has already tried and convicted Mr. Walshe."”

""It is easy to charge a crime and even easier to say a person committed that crime. It is a much more difficult thing to prove it, which we will see if the prosecution can do. "

Seriously?
with that monumental Everest mountain of evidence listed today?

Brian stated Ana left the house at 6 or 6:10am on January 1st. Her phone was pinged and it was found to be at her home on Jan 1, but turned off on January 2nd at 3:14Am. Brian stated Ana was wearing a black dress, hunter boots, watch, necklace and ring and carrying a Prada purse.
January 1st, using his son's ipad, some of the searches were listed in court:
4:55AM-How long before a body starts to smell
4:58AM-How to stop a body from decomposing
5:20AM-How to mound a body
5:47AM-10 ways to dispose of a body if you really need to
6:25AM-How long for someone to be missing to inherit
6:34AM-Can you throw away body parts
9:29AM-What does formaldehyde do
9:34AM-How long does DNA last
9:59AM-Can identification on partial remains be made
11:34AM-Dismemberment and the best ways to dispose of a body
11:44AM-How to clean blood from a wooden floor
11:56AM-Luminol to detect blood
1:08PM-What happens when you put body parts in ammonia
1:21PM-Is it better to throw crime scene clothes away or wash them

On January 2nd he went to Home Goods and purchased 3 rugs.

More google searches on January 2nd
12:45PM-Hacksaw best tool to dismember
1:10PM-Can you be charged with murder without a body
1:14PM-Can you identify a body with broken teeth
that same day he was seen on security video at Home Depot in Rockland buying cleaning supplies, mops, brushes, tape, tarp, a tyvek suit with boots, buckets, goggles, baking soda and a hatchet. at 5:32PM he was seen at some street in Hingham.

January 3rd

By tracking his phone, at 4:27PM he was at an apt complex in Abington. Surveilance photos showed his car and a man fitting his description exit the car near a dumpster. He leans in with a garbage bag which appears to be heavy as he had to heft the bag in. At 4:48PM he hit another complex in Abington to dispose of another bag. And his phone showed him in Brockton at a third complex at 5:10PM. Video again showed him discarding bags at that dumpster in Brockton.

more google searches that day
1:10PM-what happens to hair on a dead body
1:13PM-what is the rate of decomposition of a body found in plastic bag compared to on a surface in the woods
1:20PM-can baking soda make a body smell good

January 4th
Brian went to Home Goods and TJMaxx and purchased towels, bath mats, men's clothing. At 4:15PM he went to Lowes and purchased squeegies and a trash can. That was the day officers went to Ana's to do a well check. They observed his car with seats down and a plastic liner in the back of the car. The next day, the liner was gone and car was freshly vacuumed. Blood was found in the car which matched, through DNA, Ana.
January 5th
His phone showed he travelled to his mothers in Swampscott at 9:34AM and he went to the dumpster on that property.

Just holy heck bless ana flipping awful what she would of indured @MassGuy omg I think he just took the idiot award from PF

IF that search about "best state to divorce for a man" was made while she was still alive, I might think he was pondering whether he should accept her request to divorce but insist they do it in X state where he would be more lightly affected.

But if that search happened after she was dead then I'm baffled too.
Could she have searched it on the son’s iPad and then subsequently BW found the search?

Just wow I was horrified reading what was said in court. Ughh he probably knocked out teeth so there would be no chance of identifying. Just geez he kept her body there with the kids there. I wonder how much he told his mom? Jmoo the dna is going to make sure he never goes free. he should be afraid because I don't think he's going to do well in jail mvho

I kinda see where you're going with him searching that. I just don't see him asking her for a divorce.
The only reason I think he'd entertain that idea is if it benefited him. If he can't work or find job when out of jail, he can go for alimony. He was the childcare at home father I also read, had to be at home, house arrest type sitch. If eventually she did divorce him and moved to DC, once he was out of jail, he would move there, somehow he'd think to be 'near the children' and perhaps childcare with her paying him.. just something how the best way he would benefit financially was sounding like was the reason for any 'best state to div in' ..Awkwardly written /searched by him.

Could she have searched it on the son’s iPad and then subsequently BW found the search?
Maybe, but the "for a man" phrase sounds like it was done by a man. Plus it doesn't really make sense she would use son's ipad -- searching for divorce info is not illegal and she would have no reason not to use her own device. MOO

SBM, BBM

Word choice is strange. Why "if you really need to"? Are there searches for disposing of a dead body "if you are just casually thinking about but haven't decided to keep it or not"?
The number ten in the title makes no sense as a search query either. What if there was an article title "five best" or "12 best".

The only way that one makes sense to me is if he initially found or saw an article with that title and then needed to find it again, knowing exactly what it was called. (and are there really articles with titles like that?! :eek: )

The number ten in the title makes no sense as a search query either. What if there was an article title "five best" or "12 best".

The only way that one makes sense to me is if he initially found or saw an article with that title and then needed to find it again, knowing exactly what it was called. (and are there really articles with titles like that?! :eek: )
I just googled ways to dispose of a dead body, and there it was lol. # 3 on the list.

Unless - they did say that the search was something like "best state to divorce for a man" - so if that was him doing the searches maybe he was gathering info on what could happen if she made the move to divorce him. Possibly he was wondering how bad that could be for him whether she filed in DC or MA or somewhere else.

I presume they know where she was on December 27th and whether she physically could have used the son's iPad to search, or whether it had to be BW doing those searches.
Ahh...gotcha. That makes sense.

I feel like something went down on Christmas possibly Ana brought up divorce, which is why she begged her mother to come to DC the next day Dec. 26. I’m assuming then that she was in DC Dec 27 so definitely was BW who used the iPad in MA to search about divorce.

With all of this marital turmoil happening for them, I find it so curious/odd/strange that they put their issues aside and held a "festive" NYE celebration that included an "elaborate" dinner cooked by Brian. Guessing she invited Gem to join them so she wouldn't be alone with him which i totally understand. And, perhaps Gem knew of her plans/desire to leave him. :/ JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back