MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he really on electronic monitoring? I know LE sometimes arrests people on lesser charges so they can keep them in place until the real charges come, but why in this case? They know where he is if he's on "house arrest." Maybe she did leave on her own and he helped her, hence the charges.

I mean, he's going to jail anyway, right? If they thought there were other charges coming for her, she could have disappeared, and then rejoined the children once he was arrested someplace else. If she's gone and he's in jail, the children would likely have been placed with relatives. That's much more interesting than if he just lost his temper and killed her.

It's a little hard to see, but the look I see on his face.... ugh.
I am curious to hear his story. Why did he need all that money? He doesn’t seem to have anything flashy that isn’t Ana’s.

Drugs? Gambling? Something else?

He looks like he aged 20 years compared to their wedding photos and other vacation pictures.

Would a spy give birth to three children and then up and leave them?
Probably not willingly, but they’re not typically free agents to do what they want. They’re assigned to their positions. There are many property management positions in Boston yet she took a job and bought a townhome in a city hundreds of mile away from her 3 young children and only sees them on weekends. That’s atypical too. She’s the granddaughter of a former President of an eastern-bloc country. She worked in DC as regional property manager for a company that owned and operated a building in DC where foreign nationals, posing as Dept of Homeland Security officials who cultivated relationships with Secret Service agents working at the White House and VP’s domicile, were given security access to other units in the building and briefed on other residents‘ backgrounds and the going-ons in the building. Anyway, the spy angle was suggested as a possibility IF her husband didn’t kill her.

JAN 9, 2023
[...]

WBZ-TV obtained and verified audio of a voicemail left by Brian Walshe for a friend of his wife's. The friend, who lives in Washington, D.C. where Ana Walshe works, said the voicemail was left on Wednesday. That is the same day she was reported missing to police.

"Good afternoon, this is Brian Walshe. I hope all is going well. I was just reaching out to basically everybody I could. Ana hasn't been in touch for a few days," Brian Walshe said in the voicemail. "If you know anyone that may have had contact with her, you know I am trying to call everyone. I am sorry to bother you. I am sure everything is fine."

[...]

Peter Kirby lives in Marshfield and is a longtime friend of Walshe family. He called Brian's arrest and the ongoing search for Ana "absolutely heartbreaking."

"The internet is full of people who have made up their mind," Kirby said. "We were concerned that when they didn't find anything that Brian would become the target, the chief suspect. I've known him for years. His biggest fear is Ana is gone. That's really heartbreaking."

[...]

"We have to get back to our lives and yet our friend Ana is still missing," Kirby said. "Our dear friend Brian is in this awful situation where he is terrified and heartbroken and stuck in an endless loop of unknown while the internet decides he's the bad guy."

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member