MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bail set at $500K cash
I watched just a bit of the arraignment but what stood out to me is that the defense stated that Brian forgot to mention that he went to Home Depot in terms of his discussions with police. “Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you, I went to Home Depot to buy tarps, buckets, mops, etc. the day after my wife supposedly left for DC.” This is my interpretation, and is not an actual quote. MOO

Louisa Moller

Prosecutor says Walshe told police that Ana left the house around 6am on Jan 1. Investigation revealed her phone pinged in the house on 1st and 2nd.

On Jan 2, surveillance video showed Brian Walshe at Home Depot buying $450 dollars in cleaning supplies, according to investigators. Police also found blood and a broken knife in the basement of the Walshe Cohasset house. Ana Walshe still has not been found. #WBZ

Link:

All I can say after that appearance is I'm thankful for the dedicated LE who have investigated so diligently, thankful this guy is so careless and so sorry for AW and her innocent children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member