MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area where the former house is on fire is a very affluent area outside of Boston. Houses in the $1.5 million $3+million range. It is a very strange coincidence, makes me wonder if there is something there that somebody wanted destroyed.

edited to change value based on actual address

Moo
...or. someone thinks she and her family still live there.

Wow. Praying Ana will be found safe. In the meantime I'm making a list of (mostly rhetorical) questions
  • Who was living at the house with the fire? Not names, but just wondering if they might be friends or family?
  • Do her phone/computer records show evidence of searching for flights on 1/1?
  • Do her phone/computer records show evidence of requesting a car service on 1/1?
  • Do her phone records include evidence of an emergency call about a property? If so, who made that call?
  • Who all knew she was trying to fly out early?
  • Is it normal for Ana to not call / text her family upon arrival? To not call at least at night to FaceTime with the children?
  • Why are LE searching that particular area?
Praying for Ana.

MOO

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/725-Jerusalem-Rd_Cohasset_MA_02025_M49433-55992

This looks to be the house that is currently on fire. I saw the house number on the local news that just aired.
Do we know for a fact that it was occupied? It shows it being sold in March of 2022. This type of home is often targeted for a tear down believe it or not. I know some towns have a one year moratorium on tear downs. Not sure about Cohasset. Although this piece of land is not on the water this is a very fancy street.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/725-Jerusalem-Rd_Cohasset_MA_02025_M49433-55992

This looks to be the house that is currently on fire. I saw the house number on the local news that just aired.
Do we know for a fact that it was occupied? It shows it being sold in March of 2022. This type of home is often targeted for a tear down believe it or not. I know some towns have a one year moratorium on tear downs. Not sure about Cohasset. Although this piece of land is not on the water this is a very fancy street.

After looking at it, I was going to say the same thing. Looks like a tear down to me

I was wondering why she’d have been traveling on the 1st for work when most companies had Monday as holiday so it makes sense that original plan was to fly out on the 3rd. Very strange indeed to leave for airport without having rebooked already it’s not that hard to do online.
Just a thought: May be that HUSBAND said she had a work emergency and was headed back early - not confirmed by her DC Biz Associates, necessarily... But also, the DC NYC BOS flights run so frequently that they are locally called "The Shuttle" and it would not be at unheard of for a frequent traveler/commuter to just purchase at the airport. That said - my instinct says that wasn't her plan.

"She's a loving and loyal wife and mother of three beautiful boys," said Alissa Kirby, a friend. "She loves her family, and I know in my heart, that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her like husband and her kids."

... Happy New Year messages were never returned.

"That was the last text that went through. Everything else has not been delivered," said friend Abdulla Almutairi. "I found it a little funny because Ana is very active on Instagram. On her posts and stories. I didn't see a picture from her trip."

"Officially we realized yesterday (Wednesday) that she was missing. We suspected maybe something Tuesday," Kirby said.

According to Walshe's Facebook page, she speaks English, Spanish, Serbian, and French.
Since the Happy New Year messages were never returned I think we have a bigger time frame to deal with. JMO

MOD NOTE:

From the Etiquette & Information Link under this post:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

Attachments

• rental house cohasset.JPG
    rental house cohasset.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 44
  • woods map search area.JPG
    woods map search area.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 41

Yes it is.
Picture of it burning in the link.

I don't know what to think.....it's reminding me a bit of another case where a family member set his brother's house on fire, injuring (or causing the death of some of his brother's family's members, can't remember), and then set fire to his own as a deflection.
Also wealthy people with high end properties. In that case it was due to jealousy and rage.

No idea if the house fire has anything to do with Ana vanishing.

Fearing for Ana.....doesn't look good sadly.

So I have a question. The house that's on fire - MSM tweets posted above say AW "used to own" the house but then say a different family "is living there." Could the house be rented but still owned by AW?

The inside of the house looks like it was pretty recently renovated - not super fancy but a higher-end rental or good starter home. It looks like there are two kitchens so there's like an inlaw apartment.

Yes it is.
Picture of it burning in the link.

I don't know what to think.....it's reminding me a bit of another case where a family member set his brother's house on fire, injuring (or causing the death of some of his brother's family's members, can't remember), and then set fire to his own as a deflection.
Also wealthy people with high end properties. In that case it was due to jealousy and rage.

No idea if the house fire has anything to do with Ana vanishing.

Fearing for Ana.....doesn't look good sadly.
In North Jersey? I remember that,but couldn't tell you the names. Some sort of long running essentially dumb feud with them?

Just too much of a coincidence that her former residence is on fire, imo. Wonder what kind of outbuildings the former home has? Like a pool house or summer house where someone could hide out? Or stash something? Or someone?

Pure speculation.

So I have a question. The house that's on fire - MSM tweets posted above say AW "used to own" the house but then say a different family "is living there." Could the house be rented but still owned by AW?

The inside of the house looks like it was pretty recently renovated - not super fancy but a higher-end rental or good starter home. It looks like there are two kitchens so there's like an inlaw apartment.
Nope. Per Realtor.com it sold 3/17/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member