Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that they have him arraigned I am curious if we will hear anything about others who were at their home during this time.
I was listening for that. No mention of another person. Maybe LE was being cagey from the beginning due to BW never reporting her missing when they said a "family member" saw her leave. Maybe it was just him and his made-up "kissed me goodbye" story.

Important update to the timeline! (Sorry, I've been busy with IRL stuff so my timing is delayed.)

Jan 17/23 - BW charged with the murder of AW.

Not unexpected but still devastating all the same. :'(
Yikes! The details provided this morning in the charges against him are going to make for an unwieldy timeline for Jan 1 - Jan 4th!
You did a great job with it Snoopster; maybe a link to the text of the DA‘s charges will suffice for these days :)
The poor police investigators finding this stuff and seeing the videos of him disposing of materials, while still having to interact and talk with him until they had evidence to arrest him last week. No wonder police, at least traditionally or stereotypically, drink a lot. I rarely drink and it’s not even 10 in the morning and I feel like I need a drink after watching that hearing. The spectrum of human behavior is indeed broad, with BW’s being on the far end of the depravity side. What a tragedy he‘s caused.

Godspeed Ana, you have joined Kelsey Berreth, Shannan Watts, Lacey Peterson, Jennifer Dulos, Suzanne Morphew, Susan Powell, Maya Millette ... these are just the names that quickly surfaced in my mind, I know there are more ... I trust they are all together somewhere ... sending guidance and protection to those in domestic violence situations here who need it.

I simply don't understand how sick a mind can become that thinks killing the mother of your children is the answer.

Blessings and prayers to those three little souls who have lost their mama. View attachment 396059View attachment 396060View attachment 396061

Moo

...followed by dismemberment. And some form of landfill.

The explosive rage has diminished. The focus of that rage is now dead and still. And somehow the killer can then proceed to the dismemberment of that once-loved person, which must require the absolute separation of the person from the body they inhabit.

Although I suppose in this case, as with so many others like it, the person was separated from the body a long time ago in the mind of the killer who tried to end both.

Good morning everyone!
Are there some examples of cases where prosecutors managed to convict someone of murder without a found body?
Quickly off the top of my head Scott Peterson. That is what brought me to WS originally. Just edited to remove his wife's name as I don't want to be against TOS and am unsure.

This guy is toast made from moldy bread. He is as stupid as it comes. Worrying how long it would take to inherit from his missing murdered wife. Forgetting knives he used and left in his home. Disposing of her items with bloody rags in the same trash. Using his child’s ipad for google searches. Words allude me on how stupid he is but thank the lord he is.

JAN 18, 2023
[...]
  • On Jan. 2, from Home Depot in Rockland, Massachusetts: Items included cleaning products, such as mops, brushes, tape, tarp, a Tyvek suit with boot covers, buckets, baking soda and a hatchet. "He had a face mask and rubber gloves on at the time he was pushing the cart in Home Depot," the prosecutor said.
  • On Jan. 4, from Home Goods and TJ Maxx: He purchased towels, as well as bath mats and men's clothing.
  • On Jan. 4, from Lowe's: He purchased squeegees and a trash can.
[...]

Here are the searches that the prosecutor listed in court:

January 1:
  • How long before a body starts to smell?
  • How to stop a body from decomposing.
  • Ten ways to dispose of a dead body if you really need to
  • How long for someone to be missing to inherit.
  • Can you throw away body parts?
  • What does formaldehyde do?
  • How long does DNA last?
  • Can identification be made on partial remains?
  • Dismemberment and the best ways to dispose of a body.
  • How to clean blood from wooden floor.
  • Luminol to detect blood.
  • What happens when you put body parts in ammonia?
January 2:
  • Hacksaw best tool to dismember.
  • Can you be charged with murder without a body?
  • Can you identify a body with broken teeth?
January 3:
  • What happens to hair on a dead body?
  • What is the rate of decomposition of a body found in a plastic bag compared to on a surface in the woods?
  • Can baking soda mask or make a body smell good?
The prosecutor said there was one earlier Google search to note — on December 27, the prosecutor added Walshe searched: "What's the best state to divorce?"

[...]
He also googled on December 27th - What is the best state for a man to divorce in - this was at the very end IMO
The prosecutor then said they believe instead of divorce he decided to kill her. Quite the eye opener first thing this morning .
So much to process that hopefully leaves little wiggle room. All the searches were on his son's ipad. What if his son stumbled upon those search results - I don't have the right words to accurately describe this pathetic excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
Ten trash bags were recovered from the dumpster in Swampscott - towels, rags, slippers, tape, tvvek suit, ALL OF HER CLOTHES he had told police she had been wearing when she left for the airport and her Prada purse and vaccine card, cutting shears, hacksaw, rug, and lots of blood.

I'm surprised he didn't keep the Prada purse to sell on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3