MA MA - Andrew Amato, 4, Webster, 30 Sept 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They suspect foul play because an unnamed man admitted to abducting and killing Andrew on his deathbed in 1999. This man was a suspect for many years and he found Andrew’s missing toy in an area that had already been searched a few times. I remember reading more about it but yeah, they just need to locate the exact gravesite.
BUMP

Hi WS-ers! I've come across this site many times searching for crime news but never signed up until recently. I've decided to make my first post here on Andrew's thread for some personal reasons.

I dated Andy's younger brother in high school (from about 1993-1995), though I haven't talked to him since about 1997. I won't post his name, though it is readily available in some news articles (most of them are pay-to-view though). He was only a little over a year old when Andy disappeared so he remembers nothing about it. His family moved to NH a number of years later.

I have always hoped that one day his family would find some closure, by either finding Andy, his remains, or some proof or what happened to him. I often search for any new news about Andy's disappearance and would love to find a way to get more involved. I haven't spoken to any of the family in years, but they are never far from my thoughts and I want so badly for them to find closure.

If there's anybody else who's interested in helping me with this and knows where I should start, please let me know.
Are you still looking for him? I grew up in the same town and have started a Facebook group & am trying to shine a light on this case. Please respond if so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE
Back