GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This takes the cake:

[video=twitter;877194729737388033]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/877194729737388033[/video]

...and comparing a bad report card to Bella's death

Just saw some tweets that attorneys were discussing joint venture. Shapiro said, too late. This case was prosecuted with only one person.

Interesting that neither side referred to the upcoming jury instructions during the closing arguments. Is this not allowed in MA?

I find it can be an effective way to guide the jury towards the desired outcome.

Well! Shapiro is disagreeing with a part of the judges instruction. I cannot begin to explain what I just heard, but I think Shapiro was on the verge of a heart attack and the judge needs to change her Depends.

ADA is, of course, is trying to tell the judge what she should do.

Short recess while the judge goes into her chambers and screams into a pillow.

I haven't been able to keep up but I did listen to some parts of each closing. Shapiro was on point but Deakin was infuriating. Justifying her lies. Back-peddling. And this judge! Gah!

Just saw some tweets that attorneys were discussing joint venture. Shapiro said, too late. This case was prosecuted with only one person.

That's right and I heard it all. Shapiro is very right on this one, IMO!

*They are back now!

Holy $hit

[video=twitter;877205853857697793]https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork/status/877205853857697793[/video]

Shapiro wanted to have his objections of the part of instruction he disagreed with on record. He was right to make a record. If MM is convicted, they will have a heck of a record of error to get a retrial.

JMO

Anyone know if this judge is also the listed judge in RB's case? As in, will she be the one sentencing RB and how likely is she to stick to the time served recommendation of the DA?

Anyone know if this judge is also the listed judge in RB's case? As in, will she be the one sentencing RB and how likely is she to stick to the time served recommendation of the DA?

She was the judge when RB plead guilty for her plea deal.

RB must be all giddy with excitement to get out. Must need a fix real bad. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shapiro wanted to have his objections of the part of instruction he disagreed with on record. He was right to make a record. If MM is convicted, they will have a heck of a record of error to get a retrial.

JMO

Did the judge deny putting his objections on record?

Why would joint venture be part of the instruction at this late date? 2nd thoughts by the judge? The realization that RB was neither truthful nor cooperative thereby invalidating her plea deal?

Can that be done after a mistrial? ( I think and hope so)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member