MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
106 members and 119 guests currently viewing. Come on in!

Also locals, please chime in. I'm from Peabody and it helps immensely in other cases when locals contextualize stories and places, so I'm trying to help out others as much as I can with describing the different cities, towns, and cultures inside 495.

That was hard to watch. How did that beautiful, sweet girl end up in a trash bag?! I'm just overwhelmed with emotions right now.

And what's with moms voice? Something seems off...
Her voice screamed "drugged out beyond belief" to me. JMO.

I can't see any post on March 27th, 2014. Maybe it has been removed from public view. What did it say?

"That's right. Keep *advertiser censored**** with "MY FAMILY"!!! Get it together.

Then the meme picture of Jason of Friday the 13th with a quote on it:

"I'm the kind of friend who will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me, just remember:

I KNOW HOW TO HIDE A DEAD BODY."

The killing was "deliberate" per press conference right now. Boyfriend is at Beth Israel.
SABBM

www.hlntv.com/article/2015/09/18/baby-doe-identified-boston-suspect-custody

Bella’s mother Rachelle Bond, and the mother’s boyfriend Michael McCarthy, who does not have a biological connection to Bella, have been arrested

Wonder which one --or both of them-- turned on each other and confessed ?
<modsnip>
"Deliberate" means they maybe drugged her -- since there were no outward signs of trauma ?
I shudder to think what Bella went through. :(

If you cannot care properly for a child that you've been blessed with -- adopt him/her out to another family who will love them . Then you can go back to your miserable lives. :furious:
Someone would have been happy to give this little one a loving home !

:moo:

im not in MA but she has more of a chance than he does. he will prob be in PC so its no guarantee he will be shanked.

when i worked at a prison we had an old lady inmate who was one of the porters. she was serving life for killing a baby in her home daycare. i think she dropped the baby and didnt report she dropped her and she ended up dying. anyways, she was there minding her own business. not popular w anyone, butr to be quite honest, in a women's prison, the female inmate's primary concern is her "gf" (many are gay, many more are "gay for the stay") or drugs over any inmate politics.

What might provide some degree of comfort is that both the mother and the boyfriend will probably be killed in prison. Whether the boyfriend goes to Shirley or Cedar Junction, I have no doubt the prisoners there will be out for his head. 15 years ago, an inmate at Cedar Junction killed a catholic priest arrested for molesting boys; the guards had said for years that the priest had been public enemy number one for nearly all of the prison gangs within the system. Aaron Hernandez is currently in Shirley and people get shanked for a lot less there than killing a beautiful baby. The mother will go to the women's prison in Framingham -- and, let's be honest, the women there will not take kindly to the abandonment and neglect of Bella since they too are mothers or have been subjected to similar neglect.

i dont see her as anything like CA. CA grew up comfty and was a spoiled brat. this woman did not come from any means and seems to have been pretty hopeless. doesnt excuse anything she did.

It's not about social background. It's about having a lifestyle that MAY NOT always be so easy to lead while having a child. She's rough around the edges. JMO and look, the baby was at the beach. Literally. She was just dead. Potential boyfriend entered the pic and sadly, young children lose their life when strangers enter their life. Statistically speaking. You don't have to have money to lead a fast lifestyle. There is slumming. So you're wrong on that. You dont need copious amounts of money to get opiates or liquor (IF that happens to be valid in this case) All you have to do is find a circle where it's plentiful. JMO.

SABBM

Bella&#8217;s mother Rachelle Bond, and the mother&#8217;s boyfriend Michael McCarthy, who does not have a biological connection to Bella, have been arrested

<modsnip>
"Deliberate" means they maybe drugged her -- since there were no outward signs of trauma ?

If you cannot care properly for a child that you've been blessed with -- adopt him/her out to another family who will love them . Then you can go back to your miserable lives. :furious:

I would have personally driven to Mattapan or Fitchburg and taken her. Hell, I think all of us would have no matter our location. Plane or car or horseback, any one of us would be there.

Yes, and both seemingly died in June, before their August birthdays when they would have turned three. (and there's Casey's "Bella Vita" tattoo too!)

I think that Caylee probably had a better life before her death, though; little Bella's was most likely not all that good.

Why do people keep bringing up Casey's tattoo? Or even Casey, in general? People have got to stop accusing her of being indirectly involved in every child under age 5 murdered since 2011. Children have been murdered before Caylee, and will sadly, continue to be killed by their parents. I'm sorry she was acquitted, but children like Bella's fate is not related at all to what happened in that trial.

SABBM

Bella&#8217;s mother Rachelle Bond, and the mother&#8217;s boyfriend Michael McCarthy, who does not have a biological connection to Bella, have been arrested

<modsnip>

Xanax as a babysitter again? SMH. Total speculation!!! Zanny the nanny? Poor poor Bella. Can't wait to hear what these two slummers have to say for themselves. (This post is an opinion)

I would have personally driven to Mattapan or Fitchburg and taken her. Hell, I think all of us would have no matter our location. Plane or car or horseback, any one of us would be there.

She was probably getting social services while she had her. If she was in the custody of someone else, she would lose all of those 'services'. The services could be housing, food, TANIF etc.

Interesting updates on twitter by a DH, when you search RB. Evidently Bond has a long history with DCF and investigated Bella's situation in 2012 & 2013. Parental rights to other children removed in 2001 and 2006. I can't believe that no one connected Bella to missing Baby Doe.

SABBM

<modsnip>

This woman did not deserve to have custody of a goldfish, let alone a child. Who didn't catch this?

talk about putting a face to a name :( im so sorry

I don't post often, but am here reading all the time. I am horrified to hear the identity, I know the mother and cannot believe this! She is not a friend, but we hung around with same group of people back in our late teens/early 20's. This is horrifying! I've followed this case all long, and to find out I know the mom!

So sad that neighbors saw what a terrible life the little girl had and assumed she was rescued to a better place and were so relieved, they never called the authorities to check.

Just a thought....but if mom did in fact have a drug problem, it is possible that the abundance of love on fb could be for potential "viewers" of her page. I feel her comments are almost over worded, sounds somewhat forced. :( RIP Bella!

"That's right. Keep *advertiser censored**** with "MY FAMILY"!!! Get it together.

Then the meme picture of Jason of Friday the 13th with a quote on it:

"I'm the kind of friend who will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me, just remember:

I KNOW HOW TO HIDE A DEAD BODY."

Revolting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not about social background. It's about having a lifestyle that MAY NOT always be so easy to lead while having a child. She's rough around the edges. JMO and look, the baby was at the beach. Literally. She was just dead. Potential boyfriend entered the pic and sadly, young children lose their life when strangers enter their life. Statistically speaking. You don't have to have money to lead a fast lifestyle. There is slumming. So you're wrong on that. You dont need copious amounts of money to get opiates or liquor (IF that happens to be valid in this case) All you have to do is find a circle where it's plentiful. JMO.

My tv husband Dr. Phil often talks about the abuse rates that increase when a mother brings someone new into the picture. Very disturbing. How anyone could not love a child for the beautiful gift they are is beyond me. Don't like children? Don't date a woman with them! Don't want children? Don't have sex! Can't adequately care and love for your child? Do the right thing and place them for adoption! So many of us are so very fortunate to live in countries where we have so many options, so many outlets for help, yet stories like this still happen when they don't have to. Makes me so dang mad!

Cheryl FiandacaVerified account &#8207;@CherylFiandaca 10m10 minutes ago

#BabyDoe case now before a grandjury Speaker Bob DeLeo says #7News #Winthrop #DeerIsland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
londontolaw