MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That heinous woman knew her roll of the week MURDERED her precious Bella and did nothing. Even after the fact. She sucks. :(

Was my worse fear. The worse sort of foul play. Just no words....that child never had a chance. Dear god, Bella, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace angel. We will bury you with dignity and we love you. Source: http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850 - (modsnip).

I simply can not understand how a mother can let this happen and then elect to hide her own daughter's brutally murdered body and then stay with the murderer. She should be charged with murder, same as him?

WCVB new Boston: Mom reports to police that her boyfriend punched Bella in the stomach a number of times resulting in her death....

'Baby Doe' identified, 5 Investigates reports: http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-as-boston-girl-5-investigates-reports/35349484

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure I believe her. Not only does she have a history of lying, but wouldn't that leave bruises and damage to Bella's organs? How could she die from punches without there being evidence of it?

Okay, not a newbie, but earlier the mods said we COULD discuss and link the FBs of the named suspects. So now we CAN'T?

This is confusing. :(

No, you're right. It's other FB links or pics we can't discuss.

On the new thread, it's explained really well.

Okay, not a newbie, but earlier the mods said we COULD discuss and link the FBs of the named suspects. So now we CAN'T?

This is confusing. :(
Yes, you may discuss the suspects' FB posts, but not posts made by others on their pages.

Remember theres alot we dont know to protect the investigation i think they knew all along, but didnt release
Not sure I believe her. Not only does she have a history of lying, but wouldn't that leave bruises and damage to Bella's organs? How could she die from punches without there being evidence of it?

Yes, you may discuss the suspects' FB posts, but not posts made by others in their pages.

Thats confusing but ok thank you. In more important news, I am happy her name has now be placed in thread title. Bitter sweet.

I bet LE withheld her suspected COD because it wasn't important in identifying her. I hope there is evidence to support what happened to her. I want those monsters to rot in hell.

move on over now. closing this one in three - two -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member