MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised at the way Amoroso acted when he was told his baby was dead. Why was he so nice to RB when he found out? She had been lying to him for months...she let their baby be killed and she lied to him and coverd it up, and he helps her google free lawyers and takes her to his Mom's house? ...:no:

The judge is so pro Bond its unbelievable. She sustains almost every objection from Shapiro not Deakin.

The judge is so pro Bond its unbelievable. She sustains almost every objection from Shapiro not Deakin.

And that is REALLY unfortunate----because isn't she the one who ultimately decides whether to honor the ridiculous plea deal or not?

From the 1st time I saw MM, when he first got arrested, he looked shocked to me. Almost like he had no clue that Bella was murdered. This is the 1st trial Ive watched where I believe the prosecutionis wrong. I think he cared for Bella and the witch, and drugs prevented him from seeing the RB for the monster she was. I hope he testifies.

Given how weak the State's case is, it is highly unlikely that MM will testify.

He'd have to have an iron-clad alibi for about a month's period of time given that the ME cannot pin down the date of death. I can bet the farm that his attorney does not want him to testify, given the case against him. Instead, expect a pretty strong closing argument from his lawyer to the effect that MM did not know Bella was dead until he was arrested.

The testimony of the ME has me confused. So there was or was not evidence of trauma?

side note: My sons play baseball and one of the protective gear pitchers wear are shirts with a padded heart protector. If a baseball would to be batted and hit the pitcher in the chest they could drop dead.

I am surprised at the way Amoroso acted when he was told his baby was dead. Why was he so nice to RB when he found out? She had been lying to him for months...she let their baby be killed and she lied to him and coverd it up, and he helps her google free lawyers and takes her to his Mom's house? ...:no:

I had the same thought. I think he really thought MM killed Bella but as time went on and more things came up he saw RB in a different light, as stupid as he seemed to be I actually think he started connecting the dots!

When did Bond get out of jail? Was she still in jail after the birth of Bella? Or did she go right to living in a halfway house? Trying to understand that timeline.
My question is from Bella's birth to her death was JA able to see her at any time or was Bond in jail or under halfway house restrictions?

Is it possible she is making sure there is no reason through trial mistakes/loopholes to not charge her later?

RB told JA Bella was being a B word the night she was killed. I would never ever say that about my children who are grown adults.

That audio of RB the night JA showed up. She's a foul loud mouth piece of work.

I'm appalled and disgusted DA allowed that plea deal. As of now its only her lying mouth that he did it. She has NO credibility. She has a long criminal record mile long had two kids taken away and one dead. MM never abused RB. If you ask me RB so far has the worst track record. I've heard nothing in MM.

So jury is supposed to hold MM accountable after she's changed her story a few times. She so believable? NOT

The doctor testified that Bella Bond died from the flow of oxygen being blocked or by a disruption of the heart caused by a blow to the chest area. However, Nields testified, his findings were not conclusive as to what caused the death of the toddler.

Shapiro later asked whether his autopsy findings are consistent with a child being punched in the stomach. Nields said he did find a contusion in Bella Bond’s stomach area, but that he did not find any visible internal injuries to the stomach or other internal organs.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-back-stand/Wfv8CQT3uPqmojPXBqUUWK/story.html

Bond met Amoroso at the Ashmont MBTA station and told him Bella was dead.

“I flipped out,” Amoroso said. He punched a concrete pillar, then Bond “punched me in the head and told me to shut the [expletive] up before I had her bagged,” he said.

“I grabbed her by the head, dragged her on the train, and said, ‘You’re coming with me,’ ” he testified.

Bond was arrested the next day at Amoroso’s mother’s home in Lynn.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-back-stand/Wfv8CQT3uPqmojPXBqUUWK/story.html

What does "bagged" mean?

The doctor testified that Bella Bond died from the flow of oxygen being blocked or by a disruption of the heart caused by a blow to the chest area. However, Nields testified, his findings were not conclusive as to what caused the death of the toddler.
Shapiro later asked whether his autopsy findings are consistent with a child being punched in the stomach. Nields said he did find a contusion in Bella Bond’s stomach area, but that he did not find any visible internal injuries to the stomach or other internal organs.

He testified that If 220 lb. man punched her in stomach it would have been much more damage.

When did Bond get out of jail? Was she still in jail after the birth of Bella? Or did she go right to living in a halfway house? Trying to understand that timeline.
My question is from Bella's birth to her death was JA able to see her at any time or was Bond in jail or under halfway house restrictions?

Sperm donor bailed on RB when she was in her first trimester of pregnancy. Hooked up with someone else and moved back down to FL.

He came back to MA after Bella was born and while she was still alive, but never bothered to pay her a visit (Feb-Mar 2015).IDK why this was not brought up in court today. He then headed back to FL and returned to the Boston area in late August 2015, flat broke.

It's important to keep in mind that RB and most of the characters associated with her have long criminal records and histories of drug abuse. That means no money, periods of incarceration and above all, lives with no stability. Not exactly what we'd consider model citizens. And by no means, role models for children.

WHAAAAAAT THE EFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

this is over my line....... omfg that is her child and her child is DEAD......... DO NOT REFER TO YOUR DEAD CHILD WITH FOUL LANGUAGE!!!!

[video=twitter;873254913542950913]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/873254913542950913[/video]

nope, someone who smacks their baby daddy in the head after telling him his kid was dead is not afraid of anyone. I think if i had been RB I might have expected to be clapped myself.

[video=twitter;873255616294400001]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/873255616294400001[/video]

the only thing that would stop me from agreeing is that Bella's body was in the fridge, he had to know that. he passed on sprinskey's offers of milk for the baby because "the fridge is broke".

From the 1st time I saw MM, when he first got arrested, he looked shocked to me. Almost like he had no clue that Bella was murdered. This is the 1st trial Ive watched where I believe the prosecutionis wrong. I think he cared for Bella and the witch, and drugs prevented him from seeing the RB for the monster she was. I hope he testifies.

he was high. she is manipulative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi