MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;874356681957937152]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/874356681957937152[/video]

So the only evidence in this case so far is RB's statement to police that he did it? It has been ripped apart by defense.

I thought the mattress was on the floor. Maybe it was put back because Sprinsky was staying there some? Also I thought she threw all of Bella's things out? This could lean to MM thinking Bella is just gone and RB tells MM she expects her to come home- or they don't want to seem too obvious by getting rid of all of Bella's things. So, what was thrown away that the neighbor saw? Hmmmm

So RB tells LE she finally magically remembers her baby was killed on May 29 two days before MM's birthday but he didn't have his car then?

As I recalled she testified on the stand she didn't remember the day Bella died and that she doesn't remember birthdays except Bella's because the others aren't important.

I like Shapiro he's old, experienced, smart, very smooth & well seasoned, knows exactly what he's doing and doing a great job of impeaching the witnesses poking holes in their testimony and getting out what he wants in front of the jury before judge sustains him. He doesn't do all that grandstanding some attorneys do.

He is a very well known respected Boston defense lawyer.

RB claims, as a stay at home mum, she has no idea of days and dates and yet in and around the time her daughter died she had lots of clinical appointments. Would have like to hear how she logged and kept them

Has Shapiro done any other high profile type cases? I googled but nothing stood out. He looks soooo familiar to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Shapiro done any other high profile type cases? I googled but nothing stood out. He looks soooo familiar to me.

Yes. He was a civil rights attorney at one time, actually worked on the Supreme Court case with Muhammed Ali way back.

He was also on the Whitey Bulgar defense team at one time, and also represented one of the friends of the Boston bomber.

http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2016/06/06/muhammad-ali-scotus

http://archive.boston.com/news/loca...t_pair_poised_to_become_bulgers_defense_team/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...gun-charges/kyqTZ032qhejRHZxa96yzO/story.html

Thanks BUF!!!! [emoji4]

Does anyone know why Deakin keeps bringing up those blue nasal syringes. DA brought them into evidence in a bag when RB testified and today the DA asked trooper if he saw the blue nasal syringes in the basket on the counter when searching the house.

Does anyone know why Deakin keeps bringing up those blue nasal syringes. DA brought them into evidence in a bag when RB testified and today the DA asked trooper if he saw the blue nasal syringes in the basket on the counter when searching the house.

They cut apart the blue nasal syringe to identify Bella's DNA (along with a hairbrush)

I agree. What a monster she is. He must be terrified of going to prison. If he was involved with disposing of the little one he does deserve punishment but if he's found not guilty of murder he will walk.

I agree with all of you that think RB is guilty and is throwing MM under the bus.

I also think the DA screwed this case up royally and Baby Bella deserved better than she is getting in the way of justice.

I am VERY Pro-LE but I think they just wanted to close this case. For instance, I wanted to know who the last person to check those two books out of the library was. LE just placed importance on the titles and did not go that one step further to ascertain who checked the books out. With RB's testimony being that MM was the one believing in all of that so strenuously, that one further step was necessary in my way of thinking.

I know there is more to come, but I certainly could not vote guilty were I on that jury. It will take much more convincing than I've seen so far.

Shapiro may be old, slow speaking, and will aggravate the daylights out of some, but he is very shrewd and has been a heck of a lawyer in his time. The thing he will drive home is Reasonable Doubt.

I've watched every minute of the trial up to this point and followed Baby Bella's disappearance. My heart just broke for that baby. As far as I can tell, there wasn't one single person in her little life that deserved to even breathe the same innocent air she breathed.

This is so backwards. RB should be on trial for 1st degree murder and MM as accessory after the fact.

JMO

I agree with all of you that think RB is guilty and is throwing MM under the bus.

I also think the DA screwed this case up royally and Baby Bella deserved better than she is getting in the way of justice.

I am VERY Pro-LE but I think they just wanted to close this case. For instance, I wanted to know who the last person to check those two books out of the library was. LE just placed importance on the titles and did not go that one step further to ascertain who checked the books out. With RB's testimony being that MM was the one believing in all of that so strenuously, that one further step was necessary in my way of thinking.

I know there is more to come, but I certainly could not vote guilty were I on that jury. It will take much more convincing than I've seen so far.

Shapiro may be old, slow speaking, and will aggravate the daylights out of some, but he is very shrewd and has been a heck of a lawyer in his time. The thing he will drive home is Reasonable Doubt.

I've watched every minute of the trial up to this point and followed Baby Bella's disappearance. My heart just broke for that baby. As far as I can tell, there wasn't one single person in her little life that deserved to even breathe the same innocent air she breathed.

This is so backwards. RB should be on trial for 1st degree murder and MM as accessory after the fact.

JMO

I agree with everything you said. I've seen a lot of trials and boy this is backwards.

Kudos to Shapiro he's doing a great job. I'm usually on the side of LE but not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member