Found Deceased MA - Brianna Cuoco, 18, South Hadley, 18 Jan 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting post on her FB

Briie Lynn Cuoco updated her profile picture.
December 20, 2015 ·
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
14 14
68 shares
Comments
Victoria St. Andre
Victoria St. Andre Brianna Cuoco last seen alive with Tom Dorothy, aka Louisiana Tom, what happened to her at 2:35a.m. on January 17th, that she was screaming before her phone went dead, and her deceased body was found in the river on April 21,2016,
2 · June 29, 2016 at 9:30pm
Victoria St. Andre
Victoria St. Andre There's another person who has been left out of this story of true facts,the last two people to see her alive,the last two people she was wit h before she ended dead n the river were Louisiana Tom and David Dqarf Ortiz,both from SouthHadley, they know exactly what happened to my niece
August 21, 2016 at 5:28pm
Victoria St. Andre
Victoria St. Andre The investigator and district attorney are incompetent and negligent of doing their jobs.Everybody knows the truth in this case of my murdered niece, they have done a remarkable job at making themselves look like fools!!!!!!!!
August 22, 2016 at 10:39pm

We followed this case closely in the early months even going to the local bridge to watch the water hoping to be of some help.
The boyfriend mentioned here as Tom, was supposedly in love with Briana but after her body was found, married another girl almost immediately. That kind of appears suspicious as a wife can't testify against her husband. I felt in my bones that the Boyfriend was responsible but was told he was ruled out quickly. Briana's body was sent to Boston as far as I know for autopsy but not a thing has been said since then. This case bothers me A LOT.

I think we have always suspected LT. Everytime I think of this case I get so angry about it and can only imagine how frustrated the detective must be who can't get the evidence he needs for an arrest, and her mother who's heart is breaking every day that passes.

Friend of Page Blvd. victim: 'I can't wrap my head around such evil'

Kayla "Kay" Escalante joined a group canvassing the streets of South Hadley and Holyoke for a missing teenager in 2016, according to posts on social media.

The teen for whom they searched, Brianna Cuoco, turned up dead in the Connecticut River that year. Her death was ruled a drowning, according to the state medical examiner's office.

Two years later, Escalante's body was discovered along with those of two other missing women at the Springfield home of alleged double-kidnapper Stewart Weldon, Hampden District Attorney Anthony Gulluni confirmed this week.

the other victims recovered from 1333 Page Blvd. property were America Canales, 34, of Springfield, and Ernestine Ryans, 47, a Hartford, Connecticut, native who recently moved to this city.

Weldon was set to go on trial on April 16 for the 3 murders plus charges of rape/kidnapping on 8 living women. I do not think Brianna's death is related, but her COD is confirmed in the above article (MOD probably not known).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back