DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.nbcboston.com

Lawrence police seek missing 37-year-old woman

Carol Flaz, 37, was last seen Saturday in the area of 590 Broadway Street in Lawrence, according to police and a missing person poster shared on social media.

All I could really get from FB was child or children, married, lots of sexy selfies. Beautiful smile - you'd remember seeing her if you saw her. No arrests in Essex County, nothing on other social media that I could find except a couple family members putting her missing info out - one did say her children were safe.

All I could really get from FB was child or children, married, lots of sexy selfies. Beautiful smile - you'd remember seeing her if you saw her. No arrests in Essex County, nothing on other social media that I could find except a couple family members putting her missing info out - one did say her children were safe.
It stands out to me that there are no photos of her husband and makes me wonder if her profile is current.
ie: "married" MOO

SEP 1, 2024
  • Per family, Carol has been missing since 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
  • Her belongings including her car are at her residence.
  • She has 2 children who have been found safe.

As the Lawrence Police Patrol and Detectives Divisions have been actively investigating this case for the past two days, we are once asking for the public's help. Please contact Lawrence Police with any information as to the whereabouts of female in the photo below 978-794-5900.

Last edited:
SEP 3, 2024
Carol Flaz-Burgos, 37, was last seen with her children at their home on Broadway, according to the woman's friends.

Friends said she received a phone call and walked out of her residence to throw away a bag of trash and never returned. Her son called for help.

Maybe got hit by a car taking the trash out. I hope the police are checking the neighbor's vehicles.

SEP 3, 2024
Carol Flaz-Burgos, 37, was last seen with her children at their home on Broadway, according to the woman's friends.

Friends said she received a phone call and walked out of her residence to throw away a bag of trash and never returned. Her son called for help.
I'm thinking after getting a call she was simply throwing the trash out as she left. I often wait until I'm leaving to take the trash out. Her address is Arlington Points Apts., not a house. The trash bins look to be right outside the doors - one doesn't have to step into the parking lot or cross a street (this would be a very low speed area by design) to get to them so I don't think there was a traffic mishap (and if so, there would be a body to tend to). If the older child who called for assistance was old enough to watch the younger children she might have left the area in her vehicle to meet someone or run a quick errand. (google maps - scroll around the building there is a smaller roadway behind the building that leads into parking and around where the trash is). 590 Broadway · 590 Broadway, Lawrence, MA 01841

Attachments

• garbage bins behind 590 Broadway.JPG
    garbage bins behind 590 Broadway.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 590 broadway trash view 2.JPG
    590 broadway trash view 2.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm thinking after getting a call she was simply throwing the trash out as she left. I often wait until I'm leaving to take the trash out. Her address is Arlington Points Apts., not a house. The trash bins look to be right outside the doors - one doesn't have to step into the parking lot or cross a street (this would be a very low speed area by design) to get to them so I don't think there was a traffic mishap (and if so, there would be a body to tend to). If the older child who called for assistance was old enough to watch the younger children she might have left the area in her vehicle to meet someone or run a quick errand. (google maps - scroll around the building there is a smaller roadway behind the building that leads into parking and around where the trash is). 590 Broadway · 590 Broadway, Lawrence, MA 01841
BBM Except that her car was left at her residence per article upthread. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back