Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry to come across so blunt. In the coming hours, that’s exactly the type of thing that’s going to be discussed on social media.

It’s not the reality though.

I understand trafficking victims are usually groomed. What would be helpful in looking for this young girl,? Would she likely be not many miles away?

In MA, if you have the old green and white plate, you dont need a front plate- otherwise you do. That tint and no front plate makes me think Southern...

Which States Require a Front License Plate?

The stalking suggests someone local. Somebody that has been on that street before, for other reasons.

Someone knows that car, and it needs to be found fast.

I understand trafficking victims are usually groomed. What would be helpful in looking for this young girl,? Would she likely be not many miles away?
Identifying that car is paramount. Hopefully it did have a rear plate that will ultimately be discovered on surveillance. It’s the key here.

Or someone who already knew who she was.
Maybe someone who followed the bus on a different day to see who got off and where, and where the possibility existed to abduct. If the car was seen the day before, seems like a practice run to me (unless it was a failed attempt on that day and they came back the next day). JMO

Wonder how far from the spot in the video (Where she is walking) was she taken? Before this area? Reports say not long after she got off the bus. That would mean she was possibly followed yesterday and today was premeditated/they wanted her, no substitutes. Scary. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap
Back