Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That’s not all that far from where she was grabbed — less than an hour’s drive, isn’t it? I wonder where they’ve been all this time. Ugh.

The officer speaking right now said she's fair to good condition but they are unsure of what all she's been through at this point so that combined with your comment about the distance has me concerned. And the woman officer just now said she has no visible injury's that they can see but she's being checked out see if she has more makes me very concerned that she was sexually assaulted before they found her.

I have the exact same concerns as WillenFan, reading between the lines of what the officer said.

She also said the suspect is known to them but wouldn’t elaborate.
I wonder if he’s on the SO registry?

Attachments

• 9B78F6F4-E634-4A79-868D-DE42D3002906.jpeg
    9B78F6F4-E634-4A79-868D-DE42D3002906.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 95
Police said that car was stopped in a work zone after a driver called 911. Moccia had no apparent injuries when officers recovered her.

Rodriguez was arrested after the car was stopped. State police initially said two people were in custody, but later confirmed only Rodriguez was in the car with the victim.

Missing 11-Year-Old Springfield Girl Found Safe, Amber Alert Cancelled

What was it? It says "under 14" does that mean what I'm thinking? Jesus Christ.

Indecent Assault and Battery on Child Under 14 (MGL ch.
265, §13B): A touching of the breasts, buttocks or genitals of a child under the age of 14. A child under 14 cannot consent to an indecent touching. Maximum penalty is 10 years state prison or 2 ½ years house of correction.

Indecent Assault and Battery on Child Under 14 (MGL ch.
265, §13B): A touching of the breasts, buttocks or genitals of a child under the age of 14. A child under 14 cannot consent to an indecent touching. Maximum penalty is 10 years state prison or 2 ½ years house of correction.

I can't "like" this.... at Walmart no less. And he is out and about!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back