GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From the link:

Carter’s parole will end on Aug. 1 of 2022. Her parole conditions prevent her from profiting from the publicity of her case, including the series “The Girl From Plainville.” After her parole ends, she can gain money from her story, The Netline reported.

So anytime after Aug 2022, MC can cash in. I'm getting fired up! :mad:

Sorry, I'm late to this case having just watched "The Girl From Plainville." I figured it was an embellishment in the show that the officer who found the truck had to turn off the gas powered water pump but it turns out this is taken from the testimony of the actual officer. How was this still running? A full one will only run for a few hours at best. The last phone call was about 21 hours earlier. There was also a report that a regular patrol of that lot hadn't seen the vehicle there at 3 A.M. but that officer never made an official statement.

Sorry, I'm late to this case having just watched "The Girl From Plainville." I figured it was an embellishment in the show that the officer who found the truck had to turn off the gas powered water pump but it turns out this is taken from the testimony of the actual officer. How was this still running? A full one will only run for a few hours at best. The last phone call was about 21 hours earlier. There was also a report that a regular patrol of that lot hadn't seen the vehicle there at 3 A.M. but that officer never made an official statement.
Most diesel generators have a 24-hour tank (but there are also 48 and 72- hour tank models). Since CR took the generator from his granddad's shop, I'm guessing it was diesel power which is typical in the fishing industry. JMO

Most diesel generators have a 24-hour tank (but there are also 48 and 72- hour tank models). Since CR took the generator from his granddad's shop, I'm guessing it was diesel power which is typical in the fishing industry. JMO
Some have called it a generator, but it was a gas powered water pump (Honda).
1653106977738.png
Here's a current model: wmp20
Runtime is 1.5 hours.

Some have called it a generator, but it was a gas powered water pump (Honda).
View attachment 345201
Here's a current model: wmp20
Runtime is 1.5 hours.
Thanks for the reminder. Now I remember that CR sent MC a photo of the water pump and she's the one that wanted him to use a generator instead:

"I think u should do the generator"

Three minutes later, Carter responded, "Well in my opinion, I think u should do the generator because I don't know much about the pump and with a generator u can't fail"

10 minutes later, Roy responded with a photo of a 5000 watts portable generator.

Thanks for the reminder. Now I remember that CR sent MC a photo of the water pump and she's the one that wanted him to use a generator instead:

"I think u should do the generator"

Three minutes later, Carter responded, "Well in my opinion, I think u should do the generator because I don't know much about the pump and with a generator u can't fail"

10 minutes later, Roy responded with a photo of a 5000 watts portable generator.

Even had he used that generator, it runs for 10 hours- says so right on the box.

Even had he used that generator, it runs for 10 hours- says so right on the box.
According to Powerstrokes website for this model, the generator will run for 9 hours on a 50% load so it should run at least 18 hours on a zero load. Now, I could pretend I am super mechanical and just got this off the top of my head but you all already know it is all Mr. Pink.;)

At the trial the officer mentioned it being "ON" but not running. I need to see if this is a retcon or true to what was said pre-trial. But it is shown running in the show and that immediately had me thrown.

That said, I have so many questions about this trial and they add up the more I read and watch. (Did Camdyn call her dad that night and he said Conrad was sleeping there as Michelle said? The texts seem pretty clear.)

I can see scrolling back on here that there was almost unanimous hate and venom for this girl. To me, she was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. In a sea of unreliable narrators, it's amazing what got selectively targeted as fact.

boggles me how no one cared enough to say anything to their parents or an adult. So many kids knew, including Conrad's best friend and Michelle's school mate Sam. Conrad was at the point where he believed nothing he did or tried would get him away from the torturous life he was living. Michelle suggested he seek help multiple times to which he refused. I guess by this point she must have been like fine then just kys. Obviously not what you should do if your partner refuses help and is seriously considering suicide. but she probably felt hopeless. Michelle herself also had her own problems and had also attempted suicide so i imagine that these two severely depressed teens can't have been good for each other. Michelle should definitely face consequences but i feel she wasn't the only factor that led to Conrad's death. although i could contradict that by saying why the hell did she tell him to get back in the car? i feel it because she felt humiliated because she chickened out of her suicide attempt and she didn't want the same? she also may have felt the only way Conrad could be happy is if he died as he constantly was telling her how depressed he was and how bad he wanted to do it and he was beyond help etc. correct me if I'm wrong about anything I'm not extremely knowledgeable on this case.

although i could contradict that by saying why the hell did she tell him to get back in the car? i feel it because she felt humiliated because she chickened out of her suicide attempt and she didn't want the same? she also may have felt the only way Conrad could be happy is if he died as he constantly was telling her how depressed he was and how bad he wanted to do it and he was beyond help etc. correct me if I'm wrong about anything I'm not extremely knowledgeable on this case.
^^rsbm

I respectfully disagree that MC's motive to tell Conrad to get back in the truck had anything to do with MC feeling humiliated about her own failed suicide attempt.

If you research the facts, you'll find that MC did a trial run -- started telling a select group that Conrad was missing and how worried she was. Except he was not missing. He was safe. MC told Conrad to get back in the vehicle because she loved the attention she was receiving at Conrad's expense. She's one gross, sick puppy. MOO

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member