Edward Martin Zajac Jr.
  • zajac_edward.jpg
Zajac, circa 1973

• Missing Since11/30/1973
  • Missing FromGreenfield, Massachusetts
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Age20 years old
  • Height and Weight5'7 - 5'11, 150 - 180 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Sandy blond hair, hazel eyes. Zajac's nickname is Eddie.
Details of Disappearance
Zajac was last seen in Greenfield, Massachusetts on November 30, 1973. He has never been heard from again and at 9:23 a.m. that day, his car was found by the French King Bridge, which spans the Connecticut River. Zajac's keys and wallet were inside the car. Police dragged the river but turned up no sign of him. His case remains unsolved.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The French King Bridge (link for pretty picture) is a local suicide spot. Because of that, I imagine it would also be a good place to plant your stuff and then leave for a new life. The assumption would be that an empty car left there belonged to someone who jumped. The Connecticut is pretty deep near the bridge. I'm not sure how well dragging works there, it's not something I know much about.

If Edward did jump from the bridge, this skull and bones found could be him. Although, from reading up on the French King Bridge on the CT River, there are likely several different human remains there and they could belong to someone else as well.

August 25, 2023

GREENFIELD — Authorities are working to identify human remains found Wednesday morning on Rawson Island by children enrolled in an environmental philosophy program.

This i
If Edward did jump from the bridge, this skull and bones found could be him. Although, from reading up on the French King Bridge on the CT River, there are likely several different human remains there and they could belong to someone else as well.

August 25, 2023

GREENFIELD — Authorities are working to identify human remains found Wednesday morning on Rawson Island by children enrolled in an environmental philosophy program.

oh this is very interesting

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka