MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking day after day, it would be nice if some of the new 900-1000 people in Caylee's forum could drop by the and see the rest of the missing on this site.
exactly Absolut! You couldn't have said it better (as usual lol):blowkiss:

Yeah...I make it a point to visit other forums before I go to Caylees. There are so many missing children...not to take away from Caylee...but...these other missing ones need us as their voice too! I hope Giovanni is found soon...my thoughts are with his mother.

It seems that law enforcement and media determine who is worthy of attention. That is a sad statement! Just think, if it weren't for the online "community" most of these cases would never see the light of day and their families would continue to grieve.

We may not be able to reach them all, but we do our best to provide a place to serve their needs.

Perhaps if someone were to toss a stone at the house, we can get a news van out there in Lynn?

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20
Mom could use a few extra prayers right now...I know all too well how burdened her heart is.

Life without Giovanni

"Even when it comes, sleep brings no relief to Daisy Colon.

"Last night I dreamed somebody tied me to the bed, and I couldn't get free," she says. "The time was flying. The sun was going up and down, up and down, up and down. I was trying to call my mom, but all I could make was this noise."

She is helpless during her waking hours, too.".............................

She plays the same gospel song over and over in her car on the way to see the Essex County DA: "My soul magnifies the Lord. You're my strength. You're my shield." She closes her eyes at stoplights to take in the words. God has a reason for putting her through this, she says.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/09/21/life_without_giovanni/

Praying for you and with you, Daisy.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I still have not heard from Daisy. I checked and the last time she logged in was 9/12 so I am not sure she ever received my note.

Salem, did you ever hear from the reporter?

Prayers for Gio and Daisy, that article lifted my hopes ("Investigators found that the blood was not Giovanni's") and broke my heart ("You wanted to hurt me, and you did. It's killing me inside").

Hi Everyone!

I just got back in town, and had to catch up here. I guess the good news is that the searches continue and the blood was not Giovanni's. The bad news is that he is still not home and Ernesto is still not talking.

My prayers continue to go out to Daisy, Giovanni, and all who are searching and praying for him! Please, God, let them find him!

janiekay

PS: Colomom-- I love your avitar!!! The tides they are a changing!!! Can't wait until the debate on Friday!

I'm so glad to hear the blood was not Giovanni's!!!! I just can't figure what might have happened. I almost wonder if he just wasn't watching his son and someone took him. I hope not- I hope he has him with someone who is taking care of him.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I still have not heard from Daisy. I checked and the last time she logged in was 9/12 so I am not sure she ever received my note.

Salem, did you ever hear from the reporter?

Prayers for Gio and Daisy, that article lifted my hopes ("Investigators found that the blood was not Giovanni's") and broke my heart ("You wanted to hurt me, and you did. It's killing me inside").

Not a word Colomom. Maybe its time to try again.

Prayers to Giovanni, may he come home soon and prayers to his family.

Salem

I have to tell you friends, I am really thinking that he may be hidden away.

It is unusual (I think) for a person who has killed someone, especially their own child, to be able to be so silent. I would think that such an act would be very, very damaging to one's psyche and the guilt and re-living the act in one's mind would be extremely hard to deal with. Usually the LE, who are experts at getting people to talk, can break someone down and get a confession.

BUT, if the person knew that the child was safe and being cared for, I can see how someone might be able to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing by not giving LE any info which would result in the child being taken out of their lives forever.

Does that make sense?

P.S. Thanks janiekay!! I am also very excited about Friday and very hopeful about our future. :blowkiss:

ETA: I say this about being silent but then again, you all know about the McCanns....

And the Caylee Anthony case.

I do not see any posters or fliers regarding Giovanni in the South East part of Boston, New Bedford, Fall River, Dartmouth, Westport etc. Or even in Rhode Island. Have there been signs or posters out this way?

It is unusual (I think) for a person who has killed someone, especially their own child, to be able to be so silent. I would think that such an act would be very, very damaging to one's psyche and the guilt and re-living the act in one's mind would be extremely hard to deal with. Usually the LE, who are experts at getting people to talk, can break someone down and get a confession.

BUT, if the person knew that the child was safe and being cared for, I can see how someone might be able to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing by not giving LE any info which would result in the child being taken out of their lives forever.

Does that make sense?

P.S. Thanks janiekay!! I am also very excited about Friday and very hopeful about our future. :blowkiss:

ETA: I say this about being silent but then again, you all know about the McCanns....

sorry, my memory is crappy at times. but there was that father that took his two children, I believe Porter children - did keep silent. a long time before their remains were found..... what a nightmare.

Does that make sense?

I would love to jump on the bandwagon of optimism here about Giovanni, so I think I will. I'll just keep the flame of hope lit, and my prayers going daily that he will be found safe and sound, hidden away with someone who is taking good care of him.

I do not see any posters or fliers regarding Giovanni in the South East part of Boston, New Bedford, Fall River, Dartmouth, Westport etc. Or even in Rhode Island. Have there been signs or posters out this way?

Gummieshoe - I have no idea about posting flyers - I'm across the country. Are you local? Is anyone here local? If we have someone local, maybe we can make contact with Daisy and let her know we are all here and praying for her and that there are a number of resources she may want to utilize. Colomom has been trying to contact her through myspace, but apparently Daisy does not log in very often. I tried emailing a reporter, but got no response.

Barb - what if we send an email to Lynn LE with a list of all the resources that Daisy should be aware of to help her, both in the search and with morale support? Is that a workable idea?

Salem

Gummieshoe - I have no idea about posting flyers - I'm across the country. Are you local? Is anyone here local? If we have someone local, maybe we can make contact with Daisy and let her know we are all here and praying for her and that there are a number of resources she may want to utilize. Colomom has been trying to contact her through myspace, but apparently Daisy does not log in very often. I tried emailing a reporter, but got no response.

Barb - what if we send an email to Lynn LE with a list of all the resources that Daisy should be aware of to help her, both in the search and with morale support? Is that a workable idea?

Salem

I think it's a great idea !! I can help put together a list tomorrow, and try to get an email contact. I have a name of someone at the Lynn PD, because I called them about TES. I talked to Tim about the case, and he said to go ahead and call and give them his number, in case they needed TES help. He never heard from them. That was right about the time he left Florida. Think I should follow up again, and get the email contact so we can send the list?

Barb - I think that would be great! We have a list, I think it is a sticky and we can probably just cut and paste it. Kelly, Jason's mom, put together a bunch of really great stuff for support and PI's and things.

I think this would be a great search for TES if Lynn PD thinks Gio has been harmed. If the PD thinks the boy is being hidden, then getting Daisy some resources for posting flyers, etc. would also be helpful.

I can help with the email also, if you can get an email contact.

Thanks!

Salem

it makes me think of the movie RANSOM with Mel Gibson. I know it was only a movie, but the thought of the son being tied up and blindfolded is not a pretty thought. NOW, I know with Giovanni, there is no ransom being sought. So, that is one reason not to do these things to him. AND, if he is being told that he needs to stay with someone because something happened to his mom or dad, maybe he can live through this with some semblance of normalcy. There have been stories of missing children who were kidnapped and then went on to lead a somewhat normal life. Maybe Ernesto sold Giovanni for drug money. Maybe he was sold to a family who just wanted a child, but couldn't get approved for adoption for some reason. I can only hope that it is a family that is taking good care of him, because they really wanted a child of their own. That would actually make sense, don't you think???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7
Back