Identified! MA - Granby, off Route 116, WhtFem 15-26, UP14969, shallow grave, clothes, gold ring, Nov'78 - Patricia Ann Tucker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

There’s a bit more information in this. The August date for Coleman dumping the son on someone—I wonder if it’s really correct.
August 8, 1978 he was left with a woman to be "watched" while they took care of some things..

She was not "spoken to" - she is deceased.
The article states: "...investigators have located Laura Holmes and spoke with her family".

The deceased in this case is Patricia Ann Tucker.

What concerns you about the date?

I was reacting to these two articles.

In the first one, the DA says confidently that she was killed in June.

In the second one, her son describes her saying goodbye to him, and leaving him. And his biological father picks him up the next day, and raises him.

So when I posted that comment, I didn’t think that those two stories were compatible with the August date. Since then, the August date seems to have won.

I was reacting to these two articles.

In the first one, the DA says confidently that she was killed in June.

In the second one, her son describes her saying goodbye to him, and leaving him. And his biological father picks him up the next day, and raises him.

So when I posted that comment, I didn’t think that those two stories were compatible with the August date. Since then, the August date seems to have won.
I thought you might be angling in that direction. I also was caught up short because there's not a long space of time between August when she was killed and when the body was found. There would have been much more time for the remains to deteriorate if she'd been killed in June. In my head, over the years, I'd been imagining the remains were in the woods much longer.

ADMIN NOTE:

As always, Verified members do not have to disclose anything they don't wish to or answer anything they don't wish to. Perhaps they will clarify, perhaps they won't. It is up to members how much weight they wish to assign to information stated, but if you disagree with what a VI has to contribute, please just move on without challenging them, bickering with them, or talking about them as if they aren't in the room.

Thank you.

1678951911695.jpeg
The fundraiser was organized by Erin Desrochers of Private Investigations for the Missing. The nonprofit organization provides free investigative services for loved ones of missing people.

“As soon as I knew Patricia Ann Tucker was identified, I talked to Erin and told her we gotta get her name on that stone, and they were more than glad to help out,” said Barry, who has volunteered for the nonprofit since its inception in 2018.

IMO Patricia's case is closed- her killer is obviously the 3rd husband, Gerald Coleman. He didn't report Patricia missing and he had a history of violent and disturbing behavior. At least Coleman died locked up in prison

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back