Found Deceased MA - Jacqueline Coutinho, 53, Hinsdale, Berkshire County, 15 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m curious about the backyard because the terrain could be important in many ways. Soft spots or holes, foliage, access to it, fencing, shady areas, etc. and what type of wildlife is in the area? Can you describe the backyard?[/QUO
Berkshire Mountain Search and Rescue teams have looked in the woods and lake surrounding where she disappeared. I believe Mass State Police are going to search the woods with cadaver dogs.

We were able to get into her tablet, but not her phone. The police are still working on getting into her phone, which we think is critical.
Getting those phone records is definitely critical. I'm glad you were able to check her tablet. Did you check through all the photos and docs on the tablet? I know some people find writing a journal to therapeutic, or maybe she might have noted some thoughts/feelings in a document. Just a thought.

How do we get this case looked at seriously? She has to be somewhere. She goes outside to look at birds and just disappears? I heard that the family had friends holding signs outside of the court building during the Kevin Spacey trial at Nantucket MA, for the media to see. I’m guessing that no media picked it up. Where is Jacqueline Coutinho?

Coutinho is a very portuguese family name. Is she or her husband of portuguese or brazilian descent? If that's the case, it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact the respective consulate. I'm portuguese, they usually try to help out a lot when stuff happens to people of portuguese descent living abroad.

B798B2CA-53C6-4C5B-A2DA-BB70F8A941BB.png
Yes very close, 5 miles.
a 13 minute drive or an hour and 41 minute walk
:(
Smith road in Hinsdale to Curtin Road in Peru, MA

I wonder how long until the body is identified. Any word on the body in Peru?

Hinsdale Police Chief Susan Rathbun said Wednesday that the remains discovered by loggers have been positively identified as Jacqueline "Jackie" Coutinho.

...SBM

The cause of death has not been released. A spokesperson for the Berkshire District Attorney's Office said that information will be released publicly when it is known. Previously, police said they have not expected foul play to be a factor in the woman's disappearance —and that there is no threat to public safety.

Body found in woods that of missing Hinsdale woman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177
Back