GUILTY MA - Joanne 'Jo' Ringer, 39, Clarksburg, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please remember no random blogs allowed unless approved by management first.Thank You,Tricia

I wondered about that too but then how did Joanne’s car get to Easthampton? If he drove it there, how did he get back to Clarksburg?

The only scenario I come up with, is that he must have followed her car to Easthampton and she realized it, so she parked her car and got into his car so they could talk and that's when something bad happened. He must have hid her somewhere along his way back home.

There's so much wooded area, I hate to think about it.

He also mentioned going to Worthington, more woods. She could be anywhere.

I hope he left a map or directions, otherwise it's going to be very hard to find her.
He could have taken a taxi home, but I think your idea of him following her makes more sense. Thats totally possible.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wow. I wonder what the heck happened here? Terrible. All the way around.

I'm sorry I don't know how to work this site yet, but I read on the Bring Jo Ringer Home FB page that they found her body on the property she shared with her husband.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I do not see any article on NBC news nor her find facebook stating Jo has been found. Link, tia

They are talking about her husband being found not her.

And you would be correct!! How embarrassing. I'm not gonna try this anymore for a while. Lol. I misread the whole article. Well, I really am hoping she is found soon! Sorry for the huge mistake!

And you would be correct!! How embarrassing. I'm not gonna try this anymore for a while. Lol. I misread the whole article. Well, I really am hoping she is found soon! Sorry for the huge mistake!

No no, please dont ever be sorry. It was worded very strangely, I had to read it over several times before I realized it was him and not her. We are always happy when anyone has information regarding a case and the link you posted gave more information on where he was found. So please dont be discouraged from posting! If you ever need help just ask and keep posting!

All of us have learned how to do things, you did great with your linking! Thank You!

She and some of Ringer's other loved ones have said they have information that has not been released to the public, but the state police have asked them to withhold those details because the missing-person investigation is still ongoing.

"I understand, but it is really frustrating because there's things that we probably could tell people that would help bring in more information," Savanah Ringer said, adding that she trusts the detective assigned to the case and has faith in the investigative process.
http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/mystery-continues-to-swirl-in-missing-woman-case,504100

So she has been missing since March 2nd. When was the last time she was seen or heard from by family or friends? Other than the husband? Just thinking maybe she has been gone even longer?? JMO

I think Savanah was the last person to hear from Jo. She had last talked to her mom on Tuesday, Feb. 28.

According to the Dateline article:
Ginger sent Jo a message on that Thursday, March 2 the day she disappeared. The message was sent at 11:46 a.m. and delivered, but not opened.
A few hours later, at 2:49 p.m., Ginger sent another message. That one was sent, but never delivered.

The timing is significant, Ginger believes.
"Sometime between 11:46 and 2:49, her phone either died, was turned off or she was logged out of messenger," Ginger told Dateline. "It doesn't make sense."

Savanah had last talked to her mom earlier that week (Tuesday)
So, Ginger didn't actually hear from her on the 2nd. Maybe Jo isn't the one who turned off the phone.

Also, the car not found until March 6. Did it sit there for 4 days? So many questions......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back