Found Deceased MA - Mary Anderson, 23, Harvard, 16 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like LE have eliminated the need for a trial, though it hasn’t been confirmed yet: “Police fatally shoot man in Vermont in connection to investigation of missing Massachusetts woman's death”
I prefer this no-trial method, personally.

I'm assuming not only was he found in the same city her body was found in but that it was his Subaru left at her home in Massachusetts but even as clear cut as that would be I still hope the police had real immediate reason to kill him. I don't like for police to act as judge, jury and executioners for anyone.

I'm assuming not only was he found in the same city her body was found in but that it was his Subaru left at her home in Massachusetts but even as clear cut as that would be I still hope the police had real immediate reason to kill him. I don't like for police to act as judge, jury and executioners for anyone.
Most likely the state police were wearing body cams. I doubt they just shot him in cold blood with no provocation from this violent man (based on his past history). JMO

Here are a few details from a new article:

"During an attempt to speak with the man at about 7:45 p.m., he was shot by police and has been pronounced deceased," state police said.

Police said Davis was armed with a knife

Glad they found him, would have liked to see him have to stand trial but I guess he brought a knife to a gunfight.

I'd rather the family not have to go through the hell of a trial. He won't ever get off, won't ever get out, won't ever hurt anyone ever again, and this way has got to be better for his children imo.

JUL 21

Brattleboro, VT — Autopsy results have determined that 23-year-old Mary Anderson of Harvard, MA, died of a gunshot wound to the head. Anderson had been reported missing last weekend and was last seen in Hudson, NH, on Saturday night, before being found deceased in her truck on Tuesday in West Brattleboro.

What was that beautiful young girl ever doing with that creepy little man.
The previously linked article from wvcb channel 5 stated "5 Investigates has learned that Davis was convicted for violently stabbing a man in Pittsfield in 2009. The victim was the boyfriend of the mother of his two children." I would think Mary must have known those facts. Why at age 20, would she get involved with him? She thought she could rehabilitate him?
I'm really impressed though with how Mary's mother seems to be handling this. She's a woman of strong faith I believe - one of the first articles linked earlier this week referred to them as a devout Catholic family.

"We're a very tight-knit family. Mary would never leave us as a family hanging. We're very respectful of each other," Sheila Anderson said. “My daughter said, 'You know, Mary hasn’t come home, mom,' and Mary always comes home. She sleeps at home, and that was kind of like the first flag. And then we found a backpack behind that Christmas tree.”

"I believe Mary came home from visiting friends in Hudson, New Hampshire, and I believe that Matt was waiting behind the tree when she got home, and the next thing we know, we wake up, I mean this is probably 11:30 at night, we're all sleeping. Mary works night shift. Mary visits friends. It's not unlike her to come home like 11, 11:30. We hear the dogs barking, 'Oh that's Mary coming home.' But nobody suspected that she got here, and I don't know if Mary got here, but she was coming from Hudson visiting friends to return home, and when she got home she was supposed to text the friends, to say... 'I'm home.' Nobody got that text," Sheila Anderson said. "And then the next morning is when my daughter Maria said, 'Mary didn't come home, mom.' And then we saw the backpack, Matt's backpack. We believe it's Matt's. My daughter identified it as Matt's because she had seen it before, and then we went to the police."
More at link:

I'm very surprised that the bodycam footage was released showing the knife pull and lunge at the police. Does anyone have a link to it? I'm sure it will make me sorry to have ever doubted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back