DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~
Along what part of 495?
Around the ANP Bellingham plant area?
(Does anyody know?)

(deleted to avoid violating forum policy)

Based on the news that's starting to go around town, I think that yeah, at some point there are going to be consequences for people involved in that party.

Reports that he was found near Jimmy St. Not very far from Phyllis Lane

By looking at a map wouldn't this contradict the police issued statement saying he was found right near 495 in dense woods?

Where was this reported? This would coincide with the rumors of him being found within 500 feet of the party house IMO

Definitely. A news photographer posted a photo on Twitter a bit ago showing the scene at the end of Jimmy St..
New to websleuths... link not working
Look up Ken McGagh

Definitely. A news photographer posted a photo on Twitter a bit ago showing the scene at the end of Jimmy St..

[video=twitter;866049722166988800]https://twitter.com/kmcgaghMWphoto/status/866049722166988800[/video]
Interesting...Would LE purposely post he was found further away to keep people out of the area?

Just like to say, thanks to websleuths for hosting this. Although I hoped for a different outcome, I like to have a place to follow developments and consider possibilities. When you want more then the news, websleuths is the place.

So, so sorry to hear this. So sad for his family and his friends.

Just like to say, thanks to websleuths for hosting this. Although I hoped for a different outcome, I like to have a place to follow developments and consider possibilities. When you want more then the news, websleuths is the place.

I don't think I've been here since the Caylee Anthony search, so was glad to find Websleuths was following this search..

If this is indeed Michael, my thoughts and prayers are going out for his Family and Friends. Lighting candles for Michael.

attachment.php

Attachments

• memorialCandlesSmaller.png
    memorialCandlesSmaller.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 392
My impression at this point is that Jimmy St is where crews showed up to transport the body. All I'm seeing are pictures of crews on Jimmy St and in articles the location of discovery is a heavy brush area near 495. Trying to map it out but this will be my first one...

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Unless I'm missing something, the distance from Phyllis Lane to where they found Mike's body is potentially less than .2 miles (or 1060 feet). How frustrating that he was SO close. Breaks my heart.

(deleted to avoid violating forum policy)

Based on the news that's starting to go around town, I think that yeah, at some point there are going to be consequences for people involved in that party.

I doubt if there's any consequence worse than what they've been through this past week....and the pain in their hearts they'll carry for years to come. I have 2 teen boys and what a wake-up call this has been for them. I think too many of the youth here think so long as they're not shooting heroin, then booze/pot is not so bad. I hear it from my own boys when I tell them to stay away from any kind of substance that affects their brains. "Oh, Mom! .....all the kids do it!" Now they know why I tell them this! This is not a joke! My heart goes out to those parents because I'm sure they raised a very intelligent boy who they taught right from wrong, but peer pressure is something else! Everyone else is doing it, so why not? What's the harm in it? :facepalm:

My impression at this point is that Jimmy St is where crews showed up to transport the body. All I'm seeing are pictures of crews on Jimmy St and in articles the location of discovery is a heavy brush area near 495. Trying to map it out but this will be my first one...

Yeah, I don't quite understand. Jimmy St is a fair distance from 495...

Unless I'm missing something, the distance from Phyllis Lane to where they found Mike's body is potentially less than .2 miles (or 1060 feet). How frustrating that he was SO close. Breaks my heart.

I think the location of the shirt and sneakers drew them away from that area.

Yeah, I don't quite understand. Jimmy St is a fair distance from 495...

I'm thinking now that maybe they just meant he was found on the 495/Franklin side and not on the Bellingham side where they were looking.

So it appears the reporter is around # 3 Jimmy St. Looking toward Besso St. From the Map the area between Besso and I-495 is likely the marsh where MD ended up. Since LE said "near 495" I am making a guess that he was in the woods across from Jimmy and Besso Sts.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/J...a992126dd7c4b9!8m2!3d42.1020952!4d-71.4295779

jimmy.jpg

jimmy1.jpg

JimmySt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads