MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bumping - anyone have an update on this development? it's been almost a year since Rodney Stanger's name was mentioned as a POI. I'm wondering if someone close to the case can tell us where that lead went? Thanks...

At least... a person of interest... but most of these scum bags, harsh word I know, take pleasures in knowing they have a memory that no one else does and they keep it to themselves...in an evil way

Wish there was a magic pill or something that we can give these people so they'd would let their guard down and confess. Families need to have closure and get on with their lives knowing what happened. They can have a person to lay their blame of hurt on.

so...what does LE do now? I've heard no word since this guy was named a POI, and I'd hate to see this lead go dead in the water.

Molly Bish's parents hosted Missing Children's Day today in Massachusetts: A plan that will train 4000 civilian dispatchers from MA how to properly handle missing persons cases was announced at the event.

The last I heard Rodney Stanger was in jail for killing his girlfriend and they questioned him in November 2008 but have yet to publicly name him as a formal suspect. As we established earlier, he was also questioned about Holly Piirainen.

I think her episode will be on TV tonight. Or it is on soon, I saw previews yesterday. Hopefully it helps jog a memory of someone.

I think her episode will be on TV tonight. Or it is on soon, I saw previews yesterday. Hopefully it helps jog a memory of someone.

I beleive I saw the preview, as well. From the little I do know about the case, it sounded like Molly's story. Was it was for the ID channel's new show, Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets?

I beleive I saw the preview, as well. From the little I do know about the case, it sounded like Molly's story. Was it was for the ID channel's new show, Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets?

The stolen voices show about the lifeguard was about Ali Kemp. I heard that promo last week and thought it might have been about Molly.

It was on disappeared last night. I made it through about half way, gotta finish it tonight.

It was on last night. I was hoping to hear some new information about Rodney Stanger as a suspect, but there doesn't seem to be any new information and he denies involvement. If I'm remembering correctly, there was no DNA from the suspect found on her bathing suit to compare to him or any other suspect. It was heartbreaking to see her family talking about the case... they've been through so much.

Saw the Disappeared show the other night... I had seen the previous show about Molly that appeared on 48 Hours a while back... don’t remember seeing Molly’s brother or sister in the previous show, in this new show, their love of Molly and their grief was most evident and really heart breaking!
Almost no mention was made this time of the fellow who called in the tip about a hunter he knew seeing the blue bathing suit.

The episode is heartbreaking to watch. I feel for their family, their love for Molly comes right through the television screen.

How horrible that they can't figure out who did this, or get enough information to make an arrest. It sounds as though LE really hauled in a lot of people.

Again, I am so sorry for Molly's family and glad that she was finally located for a tiny bit of peace of mind. What a heartbreaking story and so horrifying. Her family has such grace.

is Molly's last name pronounced Bish (like "Fish") or Bi-sh?

Can this episode be watched online? Link?

I looked for it, but apparently, not yet, it was this week's episode and not on any of the sites yet, or youtube. Will check again in a week or so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back