MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love to see justice in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow! I can't believe this case is still in the news and I'm so hopeful that there will be news of a suspect soon. I have to read back.

Wow; so this means that the suspect SAW her mother's claims about him sitting in the car, and he knew that car was going to bust his *advertiser censored*. How do you bury a vehicle and get away with it?! Does anyone have a map; how close this campground is to where she was abducted? Does this mean that someone has lead LE to this site; meaning they know something ie
who the suspect is. That vehicle if found is registered to her possible murderer. Shocking to see her name in the news this morning after all these years!

And does anyone remember the make model and year of the vehicle and do you think DMV searches have already been done to narrow down the owner of said vehicle?? I hope they have a suspect in mind; and I hope that he is alive and I hope that he is being watched by LE because he WILL attempt to go on the run no matter where he is.

The following map shows the location where Holly was found (A), the approximate site of the recent attempted abduction of the jogger (B), and Comins Pond (C), where Molly disappeared. From "A" to "B" is about two miles, from "B" to "C" about five miles.
OMG!
Bob_Ward
Bob_Ward's Blog at MyFoxBoston.com:
BOB, robert burno brother jon burno has a seasonle campround at yogi bear campground in sturbridge, MA. my neighbor who use to be seasonal at yogi bear campground said robert use to come down to the campground and my neighbor also talked to him.​

And *omg* I am on the RV site and reading the comments and I want to bathe after reading what so many campers wrote about the staff. I dk if his brother still runs this rv park or not but what I'm reading has clearly skeeved me out. Wifi through a third party, unclean, trashy, etc. I won't link to it since it is a business but on the actual rv park review page they get a lot of one stars. And issues with "staff." !!

Hopefully they find out who did this, so Molly's parents can have some sort of closure.

I hope this will finally bring definite answers. It is hard to believe it has been 17 years. I am glad to see that that it is still being investigated.

The part about the case that always bothered me was the timing of the kidnapping.

The first part of the week Molly and her mom arrived on time but on the day of the kidnapping they were running late. So why did the kidnapper let Molly set up all of her stuff if he should have already been there? As for the open first aid kit, maybe Molly was looking for bug spray or suntan lotion or a pen?

I am not saying Mrs. Bish is wrong about what she saw the day before, but criminals usually do not like to stare at people of authority. The reason they do not stare is because they have committed criminal activity or are about to commit criminal activity. So that part of the case is unusual to myself although it could just be a very brazen individual who committed the crime. And then the guy even sits there smoking a cigarette when Molly and her mom are both away from the car and he cannot see them according to the beach layout. It seemed odd to myself that he would want to be remembered like that. In terms of that part of the case, that does not come across as very intelligent criminal behavior.

I really think this person is calm and collected in how they go about things so when I read that Rodney Stanger killed his girlfriend or that he had domestic abuse issues, it does not fit the type of person I would have thought committed this crime. But that does not mean it is not him, just as much as it does not mean it is not some other suspect. WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME INFORMATION AS POLICE all you can really do is guess.

I hope the white car is found if it has something to do with the case. That would give a lot of trace information that police could use and maybe even provide evidence of Molly Bish being in the car. With where the body was buried, I guess it would not come as a surprise that the person would go to even larger lengths to hide the car. But this idea, a white car, is all based on the idea that the person in the white car seen the day before had something to do with the crime.

Hopefully some day this case comes to a conclusion.

[h=1]Family of missing lifeguard releases new video[/h]
The family of a teenage lifeguard who vanished from her post at a Massachusetts pond in 2000 has released a new video on the 17th anniversary of the disappearance.
In the 6-minute video released Monday, her mother, Magi Bish, speaks directly to the abductor about the day her daughter disappeared. The video also includes interviews with Molly’s sister and brother, and a state police investigator.

It ends with an appeal for anyone with information about the case to come forward.
http://whdh.com/news/family-of-missing-lifeguard-releases-new-video/

I watched the video put out for the 17th anniversary and I saw something that was kind of unique. There looks to be footage of the day of her abduction and her stuff looks to be set up next to a large recycle garbage can. Maybe it was not odd to her mom, sister, or brother but I wondered if that is usually where she set up?

Whenever I go to the beach I never set my stuff up next to the garbage cans. The reason I do not set my stuff up next to the garbage can is because then you will have to deal with the bugs. Also you will be in the way of the person who changes the bag sometimes multiple times if there are a lot of people out on the beach.

Maybe her stuff is farther away from the can than it looks on video? Or maybe that is more re-creation footage from a tv show? Or maybe Molly Bish thinks different than myself and the bug problem is not that bad. I just do not like how bees are always around pop cans. I always worry I am going to get stung. They always say that if you leave the bees alone they will not bother you, but I just think it is better to stay away from the garbage cans.

How have their been so many suspects in this case with no arrest?

They only found a handful of bones three years later and there weren't a whole lot of forensics gathered from the crime scene. From what I understand, there IS DNA evidence (cigarette butts, most likely) but it's tenuous at best.

Whoever did this knew what he was doing. The thought that he may have done this before or since is inescapable.

The weather for June 20-June 27, 2000 in Warren, MA. All normal except that on the night of Thursday June 22nd, it rained along with a trace early Friday morning. I was curious about that since garbage pickup is usually once a week and in the recent video about Molly Bish the garbage can and tape look new. Whoever it was that changed the bag probably wanted it to last a while so they taped the sides. The side tape to me looks like either a type of tape used to fix a car or first aid tape although it is very hard to tell in the video. Those type of tapes are made to be able to pull off and cut easily. The cut looks straight. In an article I read the lifeguards are many times the person responsible for maintaining and cleaning the beach.

The garbage can could be a garbage can, but it might also be a recycle can. It is hard to tell what is written on the side. Whoever changed the bag used black instead of blue bags for recycling.

I know none of this proves anything but you can conclude that most likely the bag was changed sometime between Friday and Tuesday morning that week, and because of that the garbage pickup at Commins Pond is probably sometime between Friday and Tuesday morning that week.

A recent case about a University of Illinois grad student who was kidnapped, Yingying Zhang, made me think about this case. The suspect had planned the kidnapping out by visiting fantasy sites. In this case maybe the kidnapper also planned it out in his head so maybe where Molly Bish's body was found holds some type of significance. Maybe there was a car accident there or another crime?

The best suspect is still the one who talked about the case and killed his girlfriend. He is in prison for a long time. The garbage can explanation could be that it was Molly Bish who changed the bag and that is why she looked to have her stuff so close to the garbage/recycle can.

Seen the new postings and just checking in. Happy to see new movement on this case. Off topic but I am almost certain I had more than just one post on this thread. Maybe I am getting old.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/09/...o-murdered-molly-bish-a-cold-case-heating-up/
Sept 4 2017
[h=1]Monday Crime Stories: Who murdered Molly Bish — A cold case heating up![/h]
This is a case that Nancy Grace has closely followed for years. Molly’s mom and sister join Nancy in this Crime Stories episode to revisit the evidence and discuss renewed efforts to find justice for Bish.

Read also: Molly Bish Update: Family releases powerful video, pleading for killer’s capture

Magi Bish said she told her teen daughter her she loved her before getting out the car and leaving for eighth day of work. As Magi drove away, she noticed a white car with a suspicious-looking white man close by. She said she’s not sure if she was looking into the eyes of her daughter’s killer, but she at least thinks the man may have seen something that could help solve the case

Maybe this is a dumb question, but in the Missing Molly news video there is a blue garbage can. I wonder how they moved the garbage can when it was full? The reason is the layout of Commins Pond. It looks like you have to go down a walkway and then you have to cross this water inlet that has a little bridge over it. So the beach looks to be on a little peninsula island. Whenever I have been to the beach the lifeguards use quads to gather the garbage. Moving anything in sand tends to be difficult. The size of the garbage can made me think that requiring a female of Molly's size to move it might be difficult without help.

I used to think that Whiskey Hill in Palmer, MA where here body was found might have little significance, but after seeing the size of the hill and how far up it the killer went to bury her body, I think now it does mean something. Whoever it was that murdered Molly Bish seems very confident. In the Dark Minds episode called Blonde, Blue Eyed and Gone, the killer the writer gets advice from made a good point that the body dump represents the greatest chance of getting caught.

As for who murdered Molly Bish, I do not have any idea. Was it planned or unplanned and random? Did she know her killer or was it someone unknown? I have a lot of theories, but the caveat to all of them is this: There are kidnappings that happen in mall parking lots in the middle of the day in broad daylight with people nearby that had little to no planning and the kidnapper randomly chose his victim. It is sad this case has not been solved. If any good has come from it, that would have to be all the changes made to help keep other kids safer. This is definitely a hard mystery to solve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf
Back