MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Praying they get something with this new DNA testing. It has been way too long for this to be unsolved. It has also been very eye opening that there are so many sex offenders in that very rural area that could have done it.

Jun 26, 2024
We take a look at the evidence that remains in storage more than two decades after 16-year-old Molly Bish was killed.
Ok, according to the news piece it was 13 minutes from when Molly Bish was dropped off to when she was abducted. I thought it was 3 minutes. This is the problem with information from the media and pictures of the "crime scene". What is the right information?

We will never have all the relevant information and will always be left with questions.

One question I still wonder about was whether or not Molly Bish drank water out of the water bottle left at the crime scene? Was that tested for her DNA?

I wondered because according to the story, Molly was getting her driver's license at the time. On the day of the abduction, she was the one driving. Only her mother knows if she started drinking from the water bottle that they bought from the gas station. Or did Molly put it in the backpack since the re-creations make it seem like she had a lot to carry out onto the beach?

If someone had abducted her by knocking her out, then with the possible condensation from the cold(?) water bottle, it might have picked up sand if the water bottle fell onto the ground. On the other hand if there was no sand on the water bottle it would indicate it was placed in her sandal.

The reason for the DNA testing would be if she never drank any water from the cold water bottle, but instead put it in her sandal, it would lose heat rather quickly. I know that the reason could be as simple as maybe she just did not care about how long the water stayed cold.

The questions are to try to establish when the abduction happened in relation to setting up her lifeguard items and whether it happened next to the open first aid kit (as this is the theory widely believed in this case).

I had one other question I wondered about if Molly Bish drank water from the water bottle. Did the beach have a porta potty? Where are the restrooms located at Commins Pond? Are they in that building by the parking lot?

I admit ,I have not visited in a minute,but what happen to Michael Nicholaou being a suspect? It seems he is no longer a suspect and not mentioned anymore regarding this case.
Michelle is still missing as well and he was a suspected serial killer so I assume he was ruled out in this case for a reason? Anyone?

I admit ,I have not visited in a minute,but what happen to Michael Nicholaou being a suspect? It seems he is no longer a suspect and not mentioned anymore regarding this case.
Michelle is still missing as well and he was a suspected serial killer so I assume he was ruled out in this case for a reason? Anyone?
Gerald Battistoni, Rodney Stanger, Robert Bruno were also looked at and publicly mentioned as suspects.

Since the crime happened at a public place, it could be anyone including one the numerous possible POI's listed by police over the years. Or it could be a graveyard worker, or it could be someone who lived on Commins Pond Road or it could be one of Molly Bish's teachers, coaches, or lifeguard instructors. Or it could be a family friend, or it could be someone she only met once. Or it could be a fisherman or a hunter or a jogger or someone who visited St. Paul's cemetery.

At the beginning of the Disappeared episode about Molly Bish's case titled Murky Waters they have pictures of the case and I noticed it looked like they had a picture of the crime scene. It seems to match up with news footage so that might actually be a picture of the crime scene. It looks like from the picture that Molly Bish did drink water out of the water bottle, maybe as much as 3/4 of the bottle. Maybe she was thirsty?

If nothing else could be proven about this case, it would at least be worth something if it could be proven that it actually was a white car that parked in the back of St. Paul's Cemetery that was responsible for the abduction of Molly Bish. According to Unsolved Mysteries the white car visited the Commins Pond Parking lot moments before Molly and her mother arrived. It then was seen by a cemetery worker in St. Paul's Cemetery that morning.

The white car visiting the Commins Pond parking lot made no sense to me because even if the sand truck driver had not been there, was the abductor really going to try to abduct her into the Commins Pond parking lot from the beach area if he already knew the other option (St. Paul's Cemetery) had way more cover and even seems like it might be closer? There was no way the abductor was going to try to abduct Molly Bish from the car in the parking lot directly into his car in the parking lot or even be seen waiting in his car after the incident the day before with her mother. I do not think the abductor was going to take that chance.

Was the white car the sand truck driver saw on the morning of June 27th, 2000, the abductor's car? If it was the abductor's car, why did the abductor return to the Commins Pond parking lot on the day of the crime?

Gerald Battistoni, Rodney Stanger, Robert Bruno were also looked at and publicly mentioned as suspects.
The 3 most current listed suspects. I just thought someone might know something about why Nicholaou has(apparently?) been dropped from the list . ?

The 16-year-old girl disappeared from her lifeguard shift at Comins Pond in Warren, Massachusetts, on June 27, 2000 — 24 years later, her murder remains unsolved.

There are bags of evidence tucked away on shelves at the Massachusetts State Police Crime Lab in Sudbury. Some of the evidence possibly contains the key to finding Bish’s killer

One person suspected of Molly Bish's abduction was her work supervisor. I think there is a reason why it is not her work supervisor.

According to the lifeguard procedure at Commins Pond Beach, Molly Bish had to pick up a two-way radio to be able to communicate with the police while at the beach. Then from what I understand, she makes a radio call in to police once at the beach to check to make sure the two-way radio is working. On the day of her abduction, the police radio check-in call was never made after Molly Bish arrived at Commins Pond.

If it was her work supervisor and if he knew the lifeguard procedure, I think he would have waited until after the two-way radio call had been made to police, especially if he was observing her. The work supervisor would have no way to know when someone might notify the police of the lifeguard's absence.

One question I wondered about the two-way radio check=in call was did Molly Bish's work supervisor ask the police if she ever made the two-way radio check-in call that day? That would have helped establish a timeline. On previous days when did Molly Bish usually make this two-way radio call? When did her brother train her to make the two-way radio call?

Maybe the two-way radio check-in call to police was not that important? Even when Molly Bish did not make the radio check-in from Commins Pond, it did not seem to raise any alarm with the police as it took parents at the beach to first notify Molly Bish's work supervisor that she was missing. Then it took the work supervisor being able to notify the police that she was not there, which he did using her two-way radio at 11:44am.

Maybe the work supervisor had to turn on the two-way radio to make the call to police at 11:44am and assumed the check-in call to police had not been made because the two-way radio was still off when he went to use it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back