GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Victor Pena. Known to police. Homeless at times.

Previous record of stalking at transit stations.

Violation of restraining orders.

Assault charges.

Minor criminal past in other states.

Last edited:
Details about him per his FB:

Le cuento Que soy un hombre muy romantico muy caringñoso y muy caliente me gusta pasarla muy bien con hermosas chicas jovenes de 18 asta los 35 años de edad. Si crees ser una hermosa chica joven y saves como conquistar un hombre aqui estoy para ti para escucharte y hablar contigo

Google Translate:

I tell him that I am a very romantic man very caringñoso and very hot I like to have a great time with beautiful young girls 18 to 35 years old. If you think you are a beautiful young girl and you save how to conquer a man here I am for you to listen to you and talk to you

Details about him per his FB:

Le cuento Que soy un hombre muy romantico muy caringñoso y muy caliente me gusta pasarla muy bien con hermosas chicas jovenes de 18 asta los 35 años de edad. Si crees ser una hermosa chica joven y saves como conquistar un hombre aqui estoy para ti para escucharte y hablar contigo

Google Translate:

I tell him that I am a very romantic man very caringñoso and very hot I like to have a great time with beautiful young girls 18 to 35 years old. If you think you are a beautiful young girl and you save how to conquer a man here I am for you to listen to you and talk to you
I just about barfed reading that. Oh my, he thinks he's hot........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back