GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The weather this weekend was brutal and everything was encased in ice Monday morning.

With social media the way it is today and these young people tied to their phones she would know she is being looked for, even if her phone was left in a Uber it is all over the news etc. That is telling me a sad story here.

Hoping and praying that Olivia is located safe somewhere.

I know that the odds are against this but there is always hope.

My heart goes out to her family.

May they hold one another close during this unfathomable time.

Maybe she thought they were just going outside for a quick smoke or a toke and he did something.
I haven't seen what time it was but in Zach Marr's case I seem to recall that the bar had already locked the door and couldn't get back in.
Baffling.

The weather this weekend was brutal and everything was encased in ice Monday morning.

With social media the way it is today and these young people tied to their phones she would know she is being looked for, even if her phone was left in a Uber it is all over the news etc. That is telling me a sad story here.
They've identified the man she was with, which leads to me to believe they haven't yet spoken to him. We've heard rumor that she left her phone in an uber, but don't know if that's true. What time did the snow start in Boston?

Maybe she thought they were just going outside for a quick smoke or a toke and he did something.
I haven't seen what time it was but in Zach Marr's case I seem to recall that the bar had already locked the door and couldn't get back in.
Baffling.
It is. I wondered if they were going to Paddy's to grab quick bite (next door) or just going for a walk to get cooled off. If she were leaving with him it would stand to reason she'd tap someone on the shoulder and say "See ya'll later!" or some such thing. It sounds like they had planned to pretty much hang out for the weekend and you don't ditch your friends like that.
It does seem that she took off for a minute, but planned to come back. Hadn't considered a smoke of something, that makes sense. Did they report which way they were headed when they left Hennessy's?

I think at this point we have to wait to see what the guy in the video that she is seen leaving with has to say.

Today is Tuesday, holiday is over and people will have to return to work/school even though some schools are closed or late starts. The sun is out and is supposed to start gradually warming up for the week. My temp. here right now is 9.
Mom is was snowing on and off during the day on Saturday depending where you were in the state, Sunday the rain moved in and the temps dropped big time later in the day and it all froze up like an ice cube.
But by today it would be time for Olivia to get back to her life and I do not think she is out on a weekend fling but who knows and I have been wrong before. Hoping we hear more soon. :(

According to Michele McPhee (reporter in Boston), she was seen with two men on the orange line.

Michele R. McPhee

Michelle- Boston police have recovered video that shows Olivia Ambrose was followed and what appears to be abducted by two men after she was asked to leave Hennessey's Bar for being intoxicated Saturday night. She was last seen entering the Orange Line with the men and her cell phone has pinged in Charlestown.

Bad news. Now it was Olivia that was asked to leave for intoxication. I guess Michele is saying she was too drunk/drugged to resist being led somewhere, ie the Orange Line (subway). There is only a small window of alcohol use where this might be possible, ie most people would resist or pass out. If you were drugged, then this seems more likely.

Hennesee's could be liable here if she was not able to reconnect with friends prior to be asked to leave. Her being drugged could be the reason she was kicked out.

And the guy in the pics was seen buying drinks and talking to Olivia. He reportedly "left" the bar with her as well. Or at the same time, following her.

ETA- "abducted" appears to be Michele's word and interpretation. It doesn't fit in with the rest of the facts, although it may very well end up being an abduction or worse. Hoping for some good news.

Last edited:
Following this. I also do not have a good feeling about what happened to this young lady with a radiant smile.

This one hits home, my daughter is 23 and frequents that bar on occasion. I’ll never understand why bouncers kick a drunk person out alone male or female. It sounds like they’ve cleared the guy at bar but are now looking at two men seen going onto orange line. Not a good sign. Orange line would be correct to take her home to Jamaica Plain but clearly didn’t make it. The fact that her cell pinged in Charlestown not good it’s complete opposite direction and nowhere near orange line. I wonder what timeline is between orange line sighting and cell phone ping.

This one hits home, my daughter is 23 and frequents that bar on occasion. I’ll never understand why bouncers kick a drunk person out alone male or female. It sounds like they’ve cleared the guy at bar but are now looking at two men seen going onto orange line. Not a good sign. Orange line would be correct to take her home to Jamaica Plain but clearly didn’t make it. The fact that her cell pinged in Charlestown not good it’s complete opposite direction and nowhere near orange line. I wonder what timeline is between orange line sighting and cell phone ping.

The Bunker Hill College stop is on the orange line and right by Charlestown - I'm wondering if her phone pinged near that area because she went the wrong way on the train.

Following this one - as a female who has lived in Boston for the past 15 years this really hits home. Many of us have been in the situation of being intoxicated and trying to get home. Hoping for a safe return for Olivia.

I am terrified for her. And wondering if she left her phone somewhere on purpose to leave a trail.....

Well it is a fact that there are criminals and punks that hang around outside bars just waiting for drunk people to come out so they can accost them and steal whatever they have.
It is especially prevalent around college areas and bars that college students tend to frequent because they love to get hammered beyond belief so are usually easy targets.
I so wish she had not walked out that door and sad to hear that they might have thrown a drunk female out at night alone, especially in the city.

The Bunker Hill College stop is on the orange line and right by Charlestown - I'm wondering if her phone pinged near that area because she went the wrong way on the train.

Following this one - as a female who has lived in Boston for the past 15 years this really hits home. Many of us have been in the situation of being intoxicated and trying to get home. Hoping for a safe return for Olivia.

You’re right, for some reason I was thinking orange stopped at North Station and blue line went from there to points north. You may be right that went wrong direction on orange line.

Reactions: Hap
it is all rumor right now but since it seems like this information from michele mcphee is being allowed - IF it is correct - they didnt throw her out alone, they threw her and the guy she was with out together, he left in a cab, she headed for the subway followed by two men, ALLEGEDLY there is video of the two men getting onto an orange line train with her. IF true - a photo of the two suspects exists but is being withheld from being published right now.

for some context - this is the source of the latest information;

Michele McPhee - Wikipedia

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member