MA MA - Olivia Edwards-Tuttle, 8 mos, Barre, 28 Mar 1991

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What kind of proof do you need in order to consider something possible?

But I'll bite: There is no conclusive proof that the mother is missing voluntarily with the child, therefore all options have to be considered, including murder and accident (i.e., a car-in-a-pond scenario).

Considering how many women and children are murdered in the midst of divorces, murder staged to look like a voluntary disappearance is a distinct possibility.

You don't need to bite on ANYTHING. [FONT=&quot] "Authorities believe Patricia's family helped hide their location." That quote tells you everything you need to know about the case. There is no murder, accident or need to speculate. [/FONT]

If her family really had nothing to do with it and have no idea where she is and think she might be a murder victim, why aren't they doing everything they can to publicise this?

If her family really had nothing to do with it and have no idea where she is and think she might be a murder victim, why aren't they doing everything they can to publicise this?

There is nothing to indicate she could be a murder victim. The mother's bloodline was very wealthy. My best guess is they've aided in hiding Olivia and her mother. Olivia was young enough that she would have no clue that she was abducted by her mother, and could be living a normal life today.

Agreed. Has the father ever spoken out? I just think of Sabrina Allen and how her father was so vocal and never gave up over the years.

You don't need to bite on ANYTHING. [FONT=&quot] "Authorities believe Patricia's family helped hide their location." That quote tells you everything you need to know about the case. There is no murder, accident or need to speculate. [/FONT]
No, it doesn't, actually.
Do you know what the word believe means? One can infer that LE does not have conclusive proof. It is a working theory based on assumptions.
You apparently want to assume that LE's theory is automatically true fact, but you haven't provided any evidence that the assumptions of LE are correct.
A murder staged to look like a voluntary disappearance could fool LE.

No, it doesn't, actually.
Do you know what the word believe means? One can infer that LE does not have conclusive proof. It is a working theory based on assumptions.
You apparently want to assume that LE's theory is automatically true fact, but you haven't provided any evidence that the assumptions of LE are correct.
A murder staged to look like a voluntary disappearance could fool LE.

Is that the best you can come up with to justify your statement? One can also infer the world is flat. Also, how do you know they're assumptions and not founded by evidence? The only assumptions I see here are yours.

Regardless if we agree on anything I'm just thankful Olivia is getting additional eyes on her story. If you find her mom you find Olivia.

7cd_edwardstuttleolivia.jpeg

Olivia Edwards-Tuttle, Barre
Missince since March 28, 1991 when 9 months old. Now 28. Color photo is an age-enhanced drawing of what she may look like at age 25.

Faces of the missing: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children cases involving Massachusetts children and teens

Is that the best you can come up with to justify your statement? One can also infer the world is flat. Also, how do you know they're assumptions and not founded by evidence? The only assumptions I see here are yours.
You're the one positing a theory without proof and treating it like fact. I'm considering multiple possibilities. See the difference?

I would like to know more about this case please.i look like heron my baby pictures and I don’t have any pictures From birth just early 90s

Is there a thread already made for her? You need to give more I formation and link it to MSM or police report. Look up the rules and see what you have to do .

@crystal vestal go to "search forums" at the top of the page and type in
Olivia Edwards-Tuttle and you will see threads there for her. You can start posting on that thread. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back