GUILTY MA - Priscilla Walker, 18 mos, beaten to death, New Bedford, 14 March 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For the sake of some, we banned God for all.
He is no longer allowed in our courts, schools or part of our policy making.

Without God, this is what we become. just my :twocents:

I agree 100%

Many thoughtprovoking responses on this thread. I'm still so very sad.
I'm going to go check on my own DD now - seeing her always makes me smile, no matter what else is going on in the world.

Sometimes, I wonder where God is.
It's probably a terrible thing to write that, but why do these things have to happen, and if they must happen,
why do the children have to suffer so long before dying? This little girl was dying for 2 days.
:cry:

I think we all question God at times. Especially when horrible things happen to innocent little children. The bottom line though is that God gave each of us a free will. If we didn't have a free will we would all be just alike instead of different. I think He intended us to use our free will for good though instead of evil like some people do. It comes down to choices and some people make horrible choices.

Women keep leaving their precious children with boyfriends who have no patience when a baby crys or they need attention. We see it over and over again. This will keep happening as long as women keep leaving the kids with their boyfriends. Not all boyfriends would hurt children but it isn't worth the risk. Then you have mothers like this one who had to have known that her baby was sick but let the boyfriend dictate to her about taking the baby to the hospital. She should get charged too and if she doesn't then something is wrong with this judicial system...as if we aren't aware of that!

From December 2011:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111217/NEWS/112170325/-1/NEWSMAP

A New Bedford man admitted Friday to stomping on an 18-month-old girl's abdomen and striking her in the head several times, creating severe internal injuries that led to the child's death in 2009...

Moniz, 25, received a life sentence with a possibility of parole after 15 years for causing the death of Priscilla Walker, who succumbed to her injuries on March 14, 2009.

An autopsy revealed Priscilla's injuries included numerous contusions to her skull, massive bleeding in her brain, a perforated liver and spleen and torn intestines, said Assistant District Attorney Katie Rayburn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back