MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the snow fall prove your theory of the case? TIA
They think John was completely covered in snow, therefore invisible, but Karen knew exactly where he was when she, Jen and Kerry got to 34 Fairview.

They said to watch Kerry Robert's testimony, so I did, and posted a link and a time stamp to dash cam footage showing Kerry or Karen right by the fire hydrant, where John was, as the first police officer arrived. There's about 3" of snow on the ground, with drifts in some areas due to the wind, but nowhere near enough to cover a 6'2", 200 lb human.

But I got no further reply after posting the proof.

They think John was completely covered in snow, therefore invisible, but Karen knew exactly where he was when she, Jen and Kerry got to 34 Fairview.

They said to watch Kerry Robert's testimony, so I did, and posted a link and a time stamp to dash cam footage showing Kerry or Karen right by the fire hydrant, where John was, as the first police officer arrived. There's about 3" of snow on the ground, with drifts in some areas due to the wind, but nowhere near enough to cover a 6'2", 200 lb human.

But I got no further reply after posting the proof.
I got no reply when posing my question to the OP. Thank you sharing where you think OP is going with the snow fall.

The defense is throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.
I want somebody who thinks Karen is not guilty to explain the tight timeline to me. How did the third party culprit manage to immediately murder John as soon as he got inside the house, into the basement, then move his body up the stairs to the front lawn in the short period of time? John was a big guy and carrying dead weight would take a few people.
He was a big guy, big enough that the theory that a vehicle threw him 3 stories in the air and he ends up with no broken bones... come on, now. It seems both sides are throwing things to see what sticks.

I am unfamiliar with this search.
I just started researching KR's trial yesterday.
So what does this search entail?
The short answer is that it entails Jen Mc perjuring herself on the stand. The longer answer is that JMc contenda that an hysterical KR, distraught and screaming, suddenly grows calm enough to direct Jen to search on Jen's phone (even though KR could have done this herself on her phone) to search "How long to die in the cold." Experts also disagree on what time this search took place.

Others can fill you in with greater detail though. Those are just the highlights.

We are now gonna take defense attorneys word as gospel on Websleuths?

Do we have access to these reports?
Do we know what exactly they based their findings on?

if I had a dollar every time a defense attorney claimed their client didn’t do it… I’d be rich.
You will soon have access to all of that data when Proctor is on trial. Will you be more trusting of his defense or less?

I am unfamiliar with this search.
I just started researching KR's trial yesterday.
So what does this search entail?
All you really need to know about the search is that it was held up as a kind of "smoking gun" against JM because it seemed to break the timeline. However, in my opinion, the prosecution has throughly addressed this to the point where I doubt the defense is even going to mention it in their closing.

I don't necessarily think there has to be a big conspiracy with every single person to make the defense's case legit. I think that there could be a few people who were just trying to make certain that the "bad guy (KR) didn't get away". There could be a troopah that just wanted a slam dunk and just didn't care to investigate a Boston cop - whom he admired. There could be people who didn't like this outsider GF and were pissed when the first person came to the conclusion that she was a murderer. I do honestly think that Jen Mc is a lying liar that lies. I think she knows way more than she has let on. She is the start of misinformation. She also seemed to guide the narrative from the beginning. I think she is the one that convinced Kerry that KR was guilty - which made Kerry very angry and hurt since she had known OJO for a long time.

I think there were a group of drunk people, a very, very shoddy incomplete and possibly tainted investigation, and I truly think that we will never honestly know what happened that night.

I am very sad for the victim here. I think that a very dirty rotten cop has taken away any chance that there will be justice for the victim and his family. I think that some people that were in the house that night will be haunted. If they have any conscience at all, I think they will realize that all of their shenanigan's helped deny justice for the victim.

Today's testimony once again put me in the not-guilty column in this case. The ME can't identify what caused the gash on his head. It could have come from the fire hydrant, a step, exercise equipment. Just something with force - which could even come from a large man taking a fall.

The voice mails to me were more of an indication that she was angry that he didn't come home and she didn't know why he didn't. Her phone was at this house at the time that the prosecution says he was killed.

The cell phone data doesn't mean a dang thing to me. He was all over the place and only wanted what fit the narrative. I know for a fact that cell phones in my basement at my house do not register the same as when outside. Sometimes, we even walk out of the house to get better reception. I do not think that this witness gave a strong enough indication that he wasn't in the house.

Bottom line is we don't know what happened that night because it hasn't been proven with any certainty. He could have dropped or thrown his phone in the snow. Perhaps he was angry at her for her constant "whining" and he threw his phone before he walked in the house. Perhaps later he went looking for his phone and fell in the snow and his his head. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... All speculation with nothing for certainty. The 2 "experts" I am believing are the FBI experts and I look forward to their clear cut answers - not the round about / dodging answers that we get from the prosecution witnesses. In past cases I have watched, it seemed like the defense witnesses were cagey and hostile, not the prosecution witnesses. Such a different case to watch for sure.

The dna on the tail light was touch dna not blood dna

By the CW’s own witness, his admission she was on Jon’s wifi at 12:36am but the CW says he was hit at 12:45am

No broken bones on JOK, no bruising where there should be

The CW witnesses texting each other saying don’t say he was in the house

Higgins left and went “to work” for something like 15 hours mysteriously after the incident

Higgins went to a military base to destroy his SIM card and cell phone

Experts not hired by the defense but by the fbi are going to testify he wasn’t hit by a car

Tail light pieces inconsistent in evidence

Chain of command for evidence missing for some items

Etc
Etc

I don’t know, how can I say she definitely hit him

Don’t forget Proctor texting that the people in the house don’t need to worry cause he’s a cop.

Part of the cover-up involves 2 young people, I am convinced, and that is why this has gone so far - to protect their futures.

Colin Albert, young punk who thinks he is tough. Had history with JO when they were neighbors and JO was pissed Colin would cut across his yard and throw beer cans out. Was at 34 Fairview that night and everyone else went out of their way to say he had already left by the time others arrived from the bar.

Allie McCabe, the seeming taxi for the younger group in Canton, driving everyone around all night, dropping people off, picking people up, and bff's with Colin. Also Colin's ride home that night. Said on the stand, crying, that Colin "wasn't even there when JO was".

Altered times on Allie's phone app Life 360 and while she claims to have picked him up at 12:20 something, there is evidence her phone time was reset and they did not go straight home but drove around for awhile (like figuring out what to do). I think she called her Mom and that is why Jen McCabe wanted to delete communications with her daughter before she turned her phone over.

Two mothers with strong motives to cover for their kids. Julie Albert and Jen McCabe. The same Julie Albert who was "nervous" about being interviewed by Proctor even though she was not at 34 Fairview that night. The same Jen McCabe who basically does all she can to set KR up to take the fall.

There is so much more but this already got too long.

All JMO. But there had to be a reason for this cover-up and that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Literally has a broken skull.

It's really hard to take the conspiracy folks seriously.
I think it’s slightly disingenuous to say the skull was fractured as he had no broken bones. People are referencing the fact that outside of his skull, which no one refutes he has a grievous injury on, he had no broken bones which, and just my opinion only, is unbelievable considering the commonwealth claims he was hit at 24mph directly on his arm, to me that’s literally impossible given the scenario trooper Paul is claiming

Literally has a broken skull.

It's really hard to take the conspiracy folks seriously.

Ok? The car hit his head and he flew away and the rest of his body was magically invincible from any damage? Explain the physics to me, please. The trooper who testified sure didn’t.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member