MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But JMcC says she "saw" the SUV outside 12:30 -12:45, which was why she was calling/texting JOK, when KR was in fact at 1 Meadows making a call to JOK (her boots heard on the garage floor and the garage door closing) and no one seems to know where JOK was. How does that square?
It means Jenn is a little off with her times

I have a question - according to Trooper G, KR was back at JOK's house at 12:36 a.m. (connecting on his wifi), but the Ring camera shows her arriving at 12:41 - does anyone recall what time her VM to JOK (where you can hear her walking on the cement garage floor) was?

The timeline is getting nutso the more witnesses that testify. I can't even talk about JMcC and her calls/texts/lookieloo out the window to JOK and how all that subverts the timeline.
Not to mention JMcC's deleted call or calls.

I know I said I'm new to this case.....
But.....

1. I can see at 12:36 am KR connects to wifi back at 1 Meadows.

2. It is a 5 to 6 minute drive after leaving 34 Fairview...

3. Lally said KR hit and killed JO at 12:45am in the opening statement.

Um isnt that checkmate....
The gig is up for Lally....
They are using the 1245 am time from JM testimony. She testified she saw JOK getting out of vehicle at that time. Clearly a lie or error from which the CW built their whole case around.

They are using the 1245 am time from JM testimony. She testified she saw JOK getting out of vehicle at that time. Clearly a lie or error from which the CW built their whole case around.

Lally actually said in his opening that Read hit JO at 12:45 pm. The man does not do his homework, that's for sure.

Karen's phone connected to John's Wi-Fi at 12:36. That matches perfectly with her hitting John just before 12:32 and speeding home in anger. It's a 4 or 5 minute drive.-- at 12:41 there's a voicemail where we only hear Karen's boots walking. We had been told by the defense for this last year that Karen arrived home at 12:41, and that this time was established by her boots walking and the garage door closing. This is probably truthful. It means she was parked in the driveway from 12:36 to 12:41. And remember, that RING video is missing, and only one person would benefit from that: Karen. She probably got out and examined her taillight.

5 AM, Karen called Kerry Roberts, said "John's dead", then hung up. She called back a minute later to say he had maybe been hit by a plow. Come on, people, this is not something you say just because your boyfriend didn't come home from the after hours.-- 5:18 she passes surveillance in her SUV downtown-- 5:23 she leaves a message for John that COULD be her saying, "John, is that you?" It's not clear. But 34 Fairview is 5 minutes from downtown. The timeline fits.-- 5:35 she arrives at the McCabes. There she tells Jen they have to go to Fairview. Look, in Karen's own words, she drove around for a while looking for John. If so, why wouldn't she go to Fairview? Why would that be on her mind when she got to the McCabes?

John and his phone never move after **12:32 **or 12:45 at the very very latest. (Signal strength)
Except that the state, in opening arguments, stated that she hit him at 12:45, and JMcC was EXTREMELY specific in her detailed timeline. The CW and JMc would have to have lied for your theory to work.

Has it been confirmed that KR arrived home at 12:41? If so, game over, right? Directed verdict tomorrow?

I thought it was a couple of minutes even earlier than that.

This is judge Bev we're talking about. And she does not rock boats. Brian Higgins could walk in and confess tomorrow and Bev would still send the case to the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtk1958