MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL…..One thing you won’t find in the space? Ceiling fans, as anyone who has caught the trial on TV have become accustomed to seeing.

(on the listing description)
my expert opinion says she's reaching a bit with that price. maybe some trial junkie will fork over a bit more.

Great post @OldCop! I've long believed the Edge and the Jeep were being manipulated on the street to obstruct any visual of JOK from any neighborhood ring cameras which miraculously NEVER surfaced. Not even from the LE who lived on the block -- including the homeowner, BA.

I'll never understand how this could be. A groups so skilled with butt dialing had no ring cameras? Really? SMH. MOO
Yes Seattle1!^^^ and that IMO would have also allowed for tampering with evidence (and maybe obstruction of justice) charges to other potential individuals. Beyond proctor it would seem. And including those that produced the sally port video and those that had anything to do with the taillight evidence at a minimum? See e.g. the details of OldCop post 512 and the homeowner across the street! And still SMH at much of this trial and the judge disposition of it that last day upon deliberations concluding. IANAL. MOO

juror burnout? moo.
They may have had no idea until being on the jury the extent of the case, the atmosphere in the court room, a feeling or vibe from certain witnesses, the realization of what happened to two innocent people. Both JO and KR at the hands of others in the community. They want nothing more to do with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back