MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Literally, the only people in this whole mess that have gotten physical with others involved in the case ARE the Albert/McCabe family and friends, Linda.
There’s more ways to seriously and unjustly damage people other than just physically.
I believe those maliciously slandered have exercised tremendous restraint.

Why would the jurors names EVER be released in the first place? Aren’t jurors identities always protected even after the trials, except when they want to speak? MOO
Public record .
Google , the exact question you asked here . and an answer pops rights up ,to help us all out.

They were invited guests of the VICTIM’S family
Yes, under this logic the family of the victim would also be considered intimidating? but Karen's family and the hundreds of chanting people outside are not? It defies any version of logic or equity.

I would assume because it’s been claimed soooo often here, the source of that claim would be provided in the form of a link.
I encourage anyone to take the time to Google images of JO's funeral to see the thousands of people and hundreds if nth thousands of police officers who should up. It would be impossible to verify if any particular person was there, or if they expressed there condolences privately to his family.

This is more fake news.

I would assume because it’s been claimed soooo often here, the source of that claim would be provided in the form of a link.
With all due respect, I do not believe that I had made a claim. Although I did provide examples from my own personal experience of the difficulty that can arise in attempting to prove a negative fact or hypothesis. MOO

Yes, under this logic the family of the victim would also be considered intimidating? but Karen's family and the hundreds of chanting people outside are not? It defies any version of logic or equity.
How is that logical or equitable?
The 3 thugs that showed up to sit behind the OK's were each witnesses in the trial, and quite possibly involved to some degree in the death of JOK according to evidence the defense dug up and brought to light. They came to intimidate IMO.
The hundreds of people outside were not involved in JOKs death, and they were not witnesses in the trial. They obviously came to support KR because of their neutrality and objectivity because they were not involved.
IMO you're trying to compare apples and oranges rather than contrasting them.
MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back