MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Power Line by Weinberg:

"Stop her re-prosecution. That would be a horror.
Because that would make her ( KR ) have to convince 24 jurors of her innocence. A second twelve, because she already convinced the first 12."

Boom !

Just watched bits and pieces. The judge has been handed every reason, legally and in a gracious manner, to rectify what would be an inadvertent injustice.
It was done skillfully and respectfully. Very Impressive.
The judge has been given an opportunity to do the right thing. I just don’t think she can see past her own ego to take it.
She still wants to be the smartest person in the room - except she isn’t.
JMO.

Just watched bits and pieces. The judge has been handed every reason, legally and in a gracious manner, to rectify what would be an inadvertent injustice.
The judge has been given an opportunity to do the right thing. I just don’t think she can see past her own ego to take it.
JMO.
Exactly it

True, but he's a liar. A dog that sleeps in a closet? Right, dude. I'm sure.

By "no one else", I mean all the people that came into the house later that morning. No one mentions seeing or hearing her. My sister has a German Shepherd and that dog would bark at anyone entering the house, even from a bedroom closet.
Good point! It wasn't just JMc who didn't see Chloe. It was all the guests who went back there on Saturday (BH, JA, CA), and the cops who entered later, etc. Not one of them mentioned the dog, but were they even asked during the trial? The only ones I recall being asked during testimony was NA, JMc, BA, and Brian Jr. (The family members).

One thing that always sticks in my head was a weird story by Ali how she found a random dog on the street that night and brought it to the police station, but the owner was already waiting for the dog outside.
I don’t remember if that was on her way to get Colin or after she got him.
Always wondered if the defense investigated that, or was that a proactive cover story in case anyone questioned wet dog paws and dirt in the car (since she most likely snuck Chloe to her house).
That is true!
When Ali first mentioned the dog, she said she and her friends were driving around (before she picked up Colin), and they found a dog, who they took to the police station. Once at the station, the owner had already called in reporting a missing dog. So the cops knew who the dog belonged to. Ali was sure to mention it was a small dog.
MOO.

The Power Line by Weinberg:

"Stop her re-prosecution. That would be a horror.
Because that would make her ( KR ) have to convince 24 jurors of her innocence. A second twelve, because she already convinced the first 12."

Boom !
Who is this lawyer? Is he replacing Jackson and Yanetti?

JMO.
Dumb judges hate smart Attorneys, just saying!

With who? MOO

Caitlin "High Maintenance" Albert had planned to stay at her parents' home that night but for some reason decided to call her live-in boyfriend Tristan Morris to come get her in the early morning hours. Even though they lived at least 10 miles away and he'd gone home early get some sleep before he said he had to work a plow.

Some speculate that the Alberts sent Chloe away with them. Some also speculate that Tristan was the one who assisted in moving John.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back