MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOCAL NEWS

Karen Read murder trial includes paramedic testifying he heard "I hit him, I hit him"​

DEDHAM – Testimony in Karen Read's high-profile murder case continued on Tuesday. Witnesses included a Canton paramedic who testified that he heard a woman say "I hit him" the morning Boston police officer John O'Keefe's body was found in 2022.

Paramedic says he heard "I hit him, I hit him"

Timothy Nuttall, a Canton firefighter and paramedic, treated O'Keefe when his body was discovered.

< >

"I heard 'I hit him, I hit him,'" Nuttall said. He testified that a woman at the scene who had blood on her face responded by saying that when he asked "Do you know him?"

Nuttall said he was not certain which woman said it, but that she had blood on her face.
He heard her say it.
McLaughlin also said the same thing.
Guess what? It wasn’t written in anyone’s initial report.
You don’t think that’s a problem?

Last edited:
That'll never happen because I don't drink and drive. Let's remember Karen left John's body laying in the snow until he died of hyperthermia. As if his other injuries weren't fatal on their own, HE FROZE TO DEATH.

How would you like it if someone left your loved one alone to die of hyperthermia in the snow in below freeing temperatures? His body had a core temperature of 80 degrees.
Karen could have had water all night and it wouldn’t change the facts I listed in my previous post to you.

My question still stands.
If this happened to you (and it could happen to any one of us, even being designated drivers),
Would you be ok getting convicted on the facts of this embarrassment of an investigation.

Keep in mind, EVERY SINGLE person at that house after party (half of them cops) was ripe for a DUI that night.

ETA-the saddest part in all of this is they couldn’t respect their brother in blue to give him the best possible chance at justice of finding his murderer.

We all deserve the best and most thorough investigation, not just cops, should any of us end up in a situation similar to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members