MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the keep it simple camp, why is there no ring cam of KR striking JO with her vehicle? Or getting out of the vehicle and walking into the house?

Did police not canvass the neighbors for this sort of evidence (i.e., police work 101)?

A Canton LE officer who lived across the street and provided red solo cups but was not asked for his ring cam? Really?

Seriously, I'm not comprehending the LE who stayed inside their homes, behind closed doors, when there's a dying man outside in the front garden.

JMO

This is another interesting tidbit. The medical examiner couldn't determine the manner of death, but said it wasn't from a fight. Since when does a medical examiner tell you how the victim didn't die. The more I follow this case the more disgusted I become. JMO

Jan. 31, 2022
An autopsy is conducted by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. "The doctor opined that the extensive injuries to his head likely rendered Mr. O'Keefe incapacitated. The doctor further opined that upon viewing Mr. O'Keefe's injuries and her examination of the body, she observed no signs of Mr. O'Keefe being involved in any type of physical altercation or fight."
Prosecution reveals alleged timeline in death of police officer

The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Boston Police Officer John O’Keefe ruled the manner of his death “could not be determined,” according to O’Keefe’s death certificate obtained by 25 Investigates.
I was intrigued by the quote above from the included article:

“The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Boston Police Officer John O’Keefe ruled the manner of his death “could not be determined,” according to O’Keefe’s death certificate obtained by 25 Investigates.”

And if apparently no manner of death given - how many cases have we followed - where no charges are brought or no case carried forward in that scenario? Until a coroner or medical examiner gets new evidence or rereviews and determines a manner of death. Often years later.

Another amazing element of this case IIUC. MOO

The high maintenance girlfriend's now fiance is also on his way to becoming a police officer. He'll say nothing. They must be hounded by their families/friends of WHAT are you doing?? This would be if they KNOW the person's personality and are seeing them being secretive/closed off and 'don't want to talk about it, can't etc. A/K/A SUPER SHADY. I mean people on the 'fringe' but have been interviewed and 'know nothing'. He is considered family clearly. They all do have other people in their lives. SHE works at a D.A.'S OFFFFFICCCCE. Don't know if it's that county or not, but pretty sure it must be.
I think I saw ATTY. GEN. office on here or elsewhere, in the medicaid fraud div. So, not sure, but it's not a cashier at a grocery store, anyway, not that anyone said that, but a legal area job. Albert's daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper