DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Recent submission to NamUs.
Original

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Ralph Robbins spoke with his daughter on the phone on 9/1/93 and made arrangements to pick her up the next day to go school shopping. He never showed up and has not been seen since. His car was later found at Newark Airport in New Jersey. It had been parked in airport parking for over a year and then towed.

Demographics

Missing Age: 33 Years
Current Age: 61 Years
First Name: Ralph
Middle Name: Everett
Last Name: Robbins
Nickname/Alias--
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 7" - 5' 8" (67 - 68 Inches)
Weight: 175 - 190 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: September 1, 1993
NamUs Case Created: June 3, 2021
Last Known Location Map
County: Bristol County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance: Ralph Robbins spoke with his daughter on the phone on 9/1/93 and made arrangements to pick her up the next day to go school shopping. He never showed up and has not been seen since. His car was later found at Newark Airport in New Jersey. It had been parked in airport parking for over a year and then towed.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered

Investigating Agencies
Massachusetts State Police, Ann Marie Robertson, Lieutenant
Phone no: (508) 997-0711
Agency Case Number: 2021-104-402

That poor child. Although it's possible, it's difficult for me to process him making that promise to his daughter for the very next day and then driving through 5 states (MA->RI->CT->NY->NJ) to get on a plane and go somewhere never to return. It seems more plausible to me that something happened to him and his car was dumped there - it did stay there after all for a year (?) - how does that even happen without some kind of notification or something? I'll be looking for Mr. Robbins.

That poor child. Although it's possible, it's difficult for me to process him making that promise to his daughter for the very next day and then driving through 5 states (MA->RI->CT->NY->NJ) to get on a plane and go somewhere never to return. It seems more plausible to me that something happened to him and his car was dumped there - it did stay there after all for a year (?) - how does that even happen without some kind of notification or something? I'll be looking for Mr. Robbins.
Thank you. I am his daughter. Something did happen and his car was dumped. There is a lot more to this case. He didn't intentionally leave.

Thank you. I am his daughter. Something did happen and his car was dumped. There is a lot more to this case. He didn't intentionally leave.
I

Demographics

Missing Age: 33 Years
Current Age: 61 Years
First Name: Ralph
Middle Name: Everett
Last Name: Robbins
Nickname/Alias--
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 7" - 5' 8" (67 - 68 Inches)
Weight: 175 - 190 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: September 1, 1993
NamUs Case Created: June 3, 2021
Last Known Location Map
County: Bristol County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance: Ralph Robbins spoke with his daughter on the phone on 9/1/93 and made arrangements to pick her up the next day to go school shopping. He never showed up and has not been seen since. His car was later found at Newark Airport in New Jersey. It had been parked in airport parking for over a year and then towed.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered

Investigating Agencies

Massachusetts State Police, Ann Marie Robertson, Lieutenant
Phone no: (508) 997-0711
Agency Case Number: 2021-104-402
Thank you.

You are most welcome and I am really sorry. I promise I will keep looking for your Dad.

I recently did an interview with NBC. It hasn't aired yet. His case is being pulled from cold cases to active and is with the Prosecutor's Office for now.
We look forward to watching it. Very glad to hear the case is now considered active.

• robbins_ralph.jpg
    robbins_ralph2.jpg
    robbins_ralph3.jpg
Robbins, circa 1993

<<At the time of his disappearance, he lived in the 20 block of North Walker Street in Taunton. He had previously lived in Davenport, Iowa and Sierra Vista, Arizona. He served in the U.S. Army during the early 1980s.

His case remains unsolved.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back