MA - Rehma Sabir, dies of head trauma on her 1st birthday, Cambridge, 14 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But for every "illegal" we hear about committing a crime, there are thousands more doing nothing but working and living their lives. Same for citizens. It's just a matter of who makes the news.

Not everyone comes from the same circumstances. I hope, when I die, that I am not judged as a person based on whether I filed all the correct paperwork in my life.

Especially since I am REALLY BAD with paperwork (*glances at town census still waiting to be filled out and mailed back*). :D

Anyway, the alleged crime here has nothing to do with residency status. People of all sorts are accused of murder, child abuse, etc every day.

I teresting interview with the defense attorney. Apparently there were extended family members in and out all day seeing the baby.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/La...h-nanny-Aisling-McCarthy-Brady-188335011.html

That would make sense since it was her birthday...

I also think if the child's doctor said "Don't take her out of the country again she's malnourished already" and the parents took her out of the country again... that's a problem.

Especially if it means the Nanny may not have had access to the child in order to inflict previous injuries.
If she didn't inflict those it will certainly raise doubt as to whether she killed the child either.

Unfortunately I know a little too much about this case. She won't be getting much sympathy from a jury. She won't present well at all in Middlesex County.

One case of an illegal immigrant killing a child on WS...And they all must be deported. Many cases every day of white American men killing children...Yet no problems with them?

Actually australia doesn't have this stance anymore, we suffer daily from reports of boats sinking trying to enter illegally, the ones that are saved from these horrible boat rides can now spend years in detention, to make it through eventually.

We have had some changes in the last year or two to try and reduce the boats by our coastguard patrolling hot areas and once finding illegal boats they're then towed to Indonesia under a new agreement.

Immigrants in australia are given an exceptional start to their new lives and it just makes sense to enter through the right way..

In saying that if me or my family were in danger or lived in a country that was dangerous, I personally wouldn't hesitate trying all I could do to get them to safety

Actually australia doesn't have this stance anymore, we suffer daily from reports of boats sinking trying to enter illegally, the ones that are saved from these horrible boat rides can now spend years in detention, to make it through eventually.

We have had some changes in the last year or two to try and reduce the boats by our coastguard patrolling hot areas and once finding illegal boats they're then towed to Indonesia under a new agreement.

Immigrants in australia are given an exceptional start to their new lives and it just makes sense to enter through the right way..

In saying that if me or my family were in danger or lived in a country that was dangerous, I personally wouldn't hesitate trying all I could do to get them to safety

Sorry for the double post tried to delete the one with the quote, as I quoted the wrong post!

This article packs a serious punch! Definitely worth reading...

http://muslimhype.com/?p=411

By Jill Reilly and Ali Bracken
PUBLISHED: 06:38 EST, 24 January 2013 | UPDATED: 08:35 EST, 24 January 2013

In case it goes bye-bye, here's the cache:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...getters.&nomo=1&biw=320&bih=416&hl=en&ct=clnk

I'm not usually one to judge right off the bat but in this case I'm thinking this nanny is a f r e a k. Maybe she has some kind of bipolar disorder or something. I mean seriously, not as a crutch like I see nowadays being over-diagnosed. Imo her track record with flying off the handle frequently & paired with doing sneaky things like setting up fake accounts in a rival's name, getting into bar fights, neighbors hearing her telling...to being very happy & protective of Rehma in the neighborhood, smiling in her wedding pictures from last September, etc...idk almost seems like a BPD or MPD situation.

Lady imvho is a seriously deranged individual.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...getters.&nomo=1&biw=320&bih=416&hl=en&ct=clnk

Snipped:
A preliminary autopsy of the baby on Saturday found that Rehma suffered massive brain injuries and bruises to her right ear, buttocks and upper back.

The trauma caused hemorrhaging to the baby’s brain, spinal cord and optic nerve, the report stated.

Snipped:
Officers investigating the death also found a bloody pillow and blanket in the child’s cot and bloodstained baby wipes, the ‘Statement of Probable Cause’ in the case claims.

Snipped:
The infant’s mother told police that she went downstairs but returned shortly afterwards to find Rehma crying.

Nevertheless, she went to work just before 9.30am. Police were also told that a neighbour heard a baby crying in the apartment, starting just after 8.30am and peaking at around 9.30am with ‘extreme crying’.

At this point the neighbour became so concerned that she hammered on the door: however Ms McCarthy Brady, who – according to the statements given – would by this stage appears to have been the only adult there, did not answer.

Snipped:
As recently as last year, Olive Scanlon, a nanny from Dorchester, got a restraining order against Brady.

According to court records,Ms McCarthy Brady allegedly set up a fake Facebook account with Scanlon’s name and used it to harass the woman’s employer.

Scanlon also claimed that Ms McCarthy Brady wrote on a Boston parenting website that she saw her rival ‘abusing the kids in the playground,’ and contacted funeral businesses to get them to offer Scanlon flower arrangements.

Snipped:
In 2007, the Irish immigrant got into an altercation with a friend after the two came home from a bar, and the women ended up biting one another. Assault charges were later dropped against the pair.

Two years prior, Ms McCarthy Brady’s former boyfriend, David Furey, got a restraining order against the woman, claiming that the hot-headed Quincy resident attacked him in a bar ‘for talking to a lady friend,’ hitting and scratching him in the face.

Snipped:
Collins, an ironworker, said that he has lived above Brady and her new husband for at least five years on Beale Street, during which time he has got into numerous confrontations with her.

‘She’s all 90lbs and she’d literally be in my face yelling at me,’ Collins said.

Snipped:
TIMELINE OF EVENTS ACCORDING TO POLICE FILES

7.30am
Rehma’s father Sameer Sabir left home to take his in-laws to the airport, then went straight to work.

7.50am
Ms McCarthy Brady arrived at the house at

8.15am
Rehma’s mother Nada woke her baby

9.30am
Rehma’s mother went to work

8:30-9:30am
Police were told that a neighbour heard a baby crying in the apartment, starting just after 8.30am and peaking at around 9.30am with ‘extreme crying’.

‘By 8.36am, [the neighbour] could hear the baby crying inside. The crying continued and at around 9.30am, the crying changed to extreme crying.’

1pm
The documents state that in both her interviews Ms Brady told police she fed Rehma lunch at around 1pm, but then noticed she had slouched in her chair with her eyes half-open.

4pm
After 4pm, the nanny told police she ‘became concerned’ that Rehma was still sleeping and she put on the lights in her room to wake her.

Various other people were in the apartment, including the parent of another baby who Ms McCarthy Brady also looked after during the day.

Police say that, in her first interview, Ms McCarthy Brady said that this second child was brought after Rehma had had lunch.

However, in her second police interview she allegedly said that the other child was brought in before lunch, as Rehma was still asleep.

The documents state that in both her interviews Ms Brady told police she fed Rehma lunch at around 1pm, but then noticed she had slouched in her chair with her eyes half-open. Ms McCarthy Brady told officers she therefore put Rehma back to bed.

Sometime after 4pm, the nanny told police she ‘became concerned’ that Rehma was still sleeping and she put on the lights in her room to wake her.

When this had no effect, she and another person who had recently arrived went into the room.

Ms McCarthy Brady told police that she then noticed Rehma was clenching her fists and that her arms and legs were stiff: when she picked her up, the child was limp.

She fetched a wet cloth and put it on Rehma’s head.

In the following moments, the records appear to show that Rehma’s father was contacted, and that he told them to dial 911, and that Rehma’s mother returned from work.

The next day, the records state, police returned to the house.

They noted, ‘The wall directly next to the changing table had a piece of drywall/plaster missing and the corresponding remnants were on the floor.

Jesus...

Why oh why do these horrible things keep happening?

:furious:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/blood-was-found-in-the-crib-of-us-toddler-29022326.html

Blood was found in the crib of US toddler
Post-mortem finds injuries to child's head and spinal cord
RICHARD WEIR, RALPH RIEGEL AND LOUISE HOGAN – 24 JANUARY 2013

Snipped:
But fresh revelations about the scene at the baby's house are contained in previously unpublished legal papers, which were released last night.

They reveal that a state police investigative team, accompanied by a chemist from the crime lab, went back to the child's residence in Cambridge, Boston – and found the blood-stained items.

"Observed during that search were baby wipes, found discarded in the 'Diaper Genie' next to the changing table, with red-brown stains that tested positive in the screening test for blood as well as a blanket and pillow in the crib in the same room, with red-brown stains that tested positive in screening tests for blood," police reports state.

The parents told police they did not know why the blood-stained items were in the room.

On January 15, after the baby had been hospitalised but one day before she was pronounced dead, police also noted that "the wall directly next to the changing table had a piece of dry wall/plaster missing and the corresponding remnants were on the floor.

"The location of the missing dry wall was consistent with it being damaged by forceful contact with the corner of the changing table."

Police added that the child's parents had not seen the damage before and did not know how it had happened.

The documents also say that Ms McCarthy Brady "had sole custody of and contact with Rehma Sabir after 9.30am until Rehma was found seizing in her crib at 4.30pm.

"Rehma Sabir was sitting on her own, feeding and playing at the time (the mother) left the home that morning."

I get the impression the nanny's defense attorney is going to insinuate the mother or father had something to do with this. Why else would she say she's 100% certain the child didnt sustain these injuries from the nanny? I guess doctors would determine when the fractures happened on the baby (the healing fractures) & if those injuries could have occurred overseas then (if nanny wasn't with the baby when Rehma was overseas) all signs would point to mom or dad.

Dad is from London. Mom is from Pakistan. Both are extremely successful & ivy educated.

Umm, I am not noticing in the nanny's statements any comments regarding all of the blood?

At some point between 830 and 430 this baby was beaten to death and bled a lot. Someone tried to remove some of the blood, hence the baby wipes.

But the statement doesnt address a large amount of blood and broken drywall?

Good morning Believe. I haven't found a picture of this baby. Am I overlooking something? I just feel that her face needs to be out there. This is an innocent little angel. I'm new to this thread, hasn't even heard of this case until this morning...

Umm, I am not noticing in the nanny's statements any comments regarding all of the blood?

At some point between 830 and 430 this baby was beaten to death and bled a lot. Someone tried to remove some of the blood, hence the baby wipes.

But the statement doesnt address a large amount of blood and broken drywall?

I know, right? Seems like something is off...

The nanny's track record w/ flying off the handle isn't good. Yet there's many many people sticking up for her.

I'm curious exactly where in the diaper genie the bloody items were found. Were they found before or after the baby's last changed diaper? With a diaper genie, each soiled admission is secured separately, kind of like those little connected sausages or hotdogs would be. (For those not familiar)

Good morning Believe. I haven't found a picture of this baby. Am I overlooking something? I just feel that her face needs to be out there. This is an innocent little angel. I'm new to this thread, hasn't even heard of this case until this morning...
I will see if I can find one, my friend. I agree, but it may be that little one's family chose not to release one.

I know, right? Seems like something is off...

The nanny's track record w/ flying off the handle isn't good. Yet there's many many people sticking up for her.

I'm curious exactly where in the diaper genie the bloody items were found. We're they found before or after the baby's last changed diaper? With a diaper genie, each soiled admission is secured separately, kind of like those little connected sausages or hotdogs would be. (For those not familiar)

It seems that they were found after the baby died, at least from re reading the articles. The crime scene was processed after the child was treated etc and the nanny was questioned and in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back