MA - Remains of 3 infants found, Erika Murray charged, Blackstone, Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks MsGazette, I had to step out for a while.

Seems the judge had sympathy for Erika! I don't understand the ruling about no visitation with children under age 10 either. Thanks for asking!
Yes. I agree about the judge. I’m all about judges keeping their emotions out of decisions, but I’m just not convinced she was not aware of what she was doing with those two little girls. She just didn’t think she would get caught, IMO. I don’t know. I do think with the deceased babies, she likely didn’t kill them because she left two alive, albeit the girls were not living as they should have been. Eight years isn’t long enough. I was hoping for at least 5 more years in addition to the five years, without early parole. Sad for those kids.

Yes. I agree about the judge. I’m all about judges keeping their emotions out of decisions, but I’m just not convinced she was not aware of what she was doing with those two little girls. She just didn’t think she would get caught, IMO. I don’t know. I do think with the deceased babies, she likely didn’t kill them because she left two alive, albeit the girls were not living as they should have been. Eight years isn’t long enough. I was hoping for at least 5 more years in addition to the five years, without early parole. Sad for those kids.
I totally agree she should have got a little more time. I wasn't convinced she didn't know what she was doing either. I can see postpartum on an infant but not on two or 3. imo

I think I had postpartum on my first but not the other 2.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back