MA - Remains of 4 infants discovered in apartment, Boston - 17 November 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The area is well-known to me. There are many immigrants living in greater Boston, too, from all parts of the world. I used to know several immigrants communities coming from countries I won’t instantly find on the map. They lived in the area close to this house, although most houses there look similar. These streets are a convenient way to drive from South Boston to downtown. I remember one family where the child was complaining of seeing a ghost. She seemed OK, but the ghost made her scared and depressed. Then her mother started seeing ghosts, too. I never saw ghosts and suspect many ghost-seeings might be a culture-related phenomenon (if your culture believe in their existence, you might see them). However, the atmosphere in these women’s apartment was heavy, almost suffocating, unpleasant and anxiety-provoking. Others felt it too. (At that time I thought, perhaps lead, but the houses in the area had been deleaded.) I advised the family to move out as soon as they could, and they did, and later I relocated, so I don’t know what happened to them.

But all of it I still remember. I don’t think it has much to do with a mentally ill women who, I think, lived in the vicinity, and maybe, confused or psychotic after childbirths, did the unthinkable. I merely wanted to say that “sick building syndrome” is well-known, but it is physical. But perhaps there are houses where darkness, and some other unknown factors, make people more depressed, and more prone to rash decisions? I am not looking for supernatural, rather a reasonable explanation to unreasonable actions.

I can't wrap my head around concealing a pregnancy AND giving birth presumably by yourself in your apartment at least FOUR different times. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back