MA MA - Reuthaimetapat Chatawate, 26, Boston, 8 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
IMG_0431.jpg

BPD Missing Person Alert: The Boston Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in efforts to locate 26-year-old Reuthaimetapat Chatawate, of Allston.

Reuthaimetapat has been missing from Allston since approximately 4:00 pm today (8/8/2024) and is described as an Asian male, with long brown hair, wearing a brown and orange plaid long-sleeved shirt and ripped gray jeans.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is advised to contact 911 or Detectives at 617-343-4256.

If you would prefer to share information anonymously you can do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line AT 1-800 (494) -TIPS or by texting the word ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463).

Note: Allston is a neighborhood in Boston.

When I did a simple Google on the name, I see the name written as:

Chatawate Ruethaimetapat

or

Chatawate (“Flame”) Ruethaimetapat

which makes me think Chatawate is the first name.

Listed on Tufts University Dept of Mathematics Graduate Students
(LINK)
IMG_0432.jpeg

Sounds like a very intelligent man.

I think his name is of Thai origin.
Is he an American, or is a foreign student studying for his Ph.D in the US?

I wonder if he pressure of hard study for too much and he needed some time away?

I hope he's OK. He looks kind and gentle.

I am extrapolating that Tufts’ magazine counts as MSM. Here’s Flame, with a photo, in the Tufts alum mg with a photo citing their undergrad at Haverford, one of the US’ top liberal arts colleges, where they report in this pub that they dual-degreed in fine arts. What they are saying is that they graduated from one of the nation’s most rigorous programs with TWO bachelors’ degrees in unrelated areas, one in the hard sciences and the other in pure humanities. Rare person who can achieve that. This is a tremendously well-educated individual, this is someone with gifted intellectual advantage. I pray they are ok. Through the Arch Magazine - Summer/Fall 2021

In the Tuft's magazine from post 5, it says 'he' so I'm thinking you are correct with poor reporting.
As far as I can tell, we don’t know their preferences. So let’s default to the most inclusive possible case and then adjust later. MOO: I sense from these photos that this is an individual who has been through some pain, much like many runaways, though I am not implying that they are one. MOO: I see no harm in a bunch of nice people from Websleuths throwing down some searchable red carpet: we admire you, we love people, we need you back with your support structures, you have so much to offer and give, the world needs you. Let’s be that to a searching person who ever finds this.

This looks to be a 2017 yearbook from Shattuck-St. Mary’s
(“a premier college preparatory boarding and day school for grades 6-12 & PG, located in Faribault, MN”)

I see it says Bangkok, Thailand, so I assume that means where Flame is originally from.

fliphtml5.com/iweyw/bvkc/SAMPLE_YB_SHATTUCK-ST_MARY%26%2339%3BS/

2017 Shattuck-St. Mary's Yearbook

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_4117.jpeg

I take this to infer, MOO: those searching for them likely have the advantages of resources. What a blessing if they do. I pray they find Flame.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back