MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Just as I expected, SB had a mental health diagnosis and it was known. I bet the cops who abused her knew it, too. An orphan with mental health issues. On the photo in the article Devine looks creepy, btw.

Just as I expected, SB had a mental health diagnosis and it was known. I bet the cops who abused her knew it, too. An orphan with mental health issues. On the photo in the article Devine looks creepy, btw.

The victim was a teacher's assistant.
Shouldn't a person working in school be 100 % mentally sane?
At least that is in my country.
And I'm a teacher -
so I should know.

JMO

Is anyone really 100% mentally sane? Imo everyone has some type of "quirk" or "mental flaw". I've yet to meet a perfect person.

There are jobs which require it.
Remember a plane which flew into the Alps mountain
because the pilot suffered from severe depression?

Innocent people perished.

The victim was a teacher's assistant.
Shouldn't a person working in school be 100 % mentally sane?
At least that is in my country.
And I'm a teacher -
so I should know.

JMO

I don’t know what is “100% mentally sane,” as mental illness ≠ insanity, strictly speaking. 26% of the population will have at least one episode of depression in life. But this situation is different. I bet the policemen abusing her knew that she was a vulnerable adult, so technically, the fact that WF and RD had sexual contact her after she turned 18, should not protect them. Imagine, a girl with some learning disability, dreaming of being in police, losing her mom at 15 and GM, several months later, totally on her own, and being the sexual victim of these perverts. And they write that MF was obsessed with rape reenactment. Ugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back